What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
This just looks amazing. The interior is beaut…and that steering wheel and gear knob is 👌

IMG_0295.jpeg
IMG_0296.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Definitely not gold wheels, lol 😇

Also have a weak spot for these. Feel more like a spiritual successor for the Elise than more recent Lotii 🤫

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW

Dynam0humm

RMS Regular
Gotta be clickbait at that price surely?

It reminds me of a bike dealer years ago who had a NR750 on Ebay for £130k when the going rate was around £40k. It turned out it was his own bike and he'd no interest in selling it, but if someone was to offer £130k...

But what it did do was create a buzz on the forums and get people to look at what else he had for sale which was all fairly priced, so no doubt he made a few sales off the back of the NR750 ad.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

Brother in law just sold his for less than that, with less miles and Lexus warranty. Was advertised for months too.

I appreciate things like this can be hard to price, but is that really even in the ball park?! Is it mega rare? I would’ve said £15k! 😬

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Brother in law just sold his for less than that, with less miles and Lexus warranty. Was advertised for months too.

I appreciate things like this can be hard to price, but is that really even in the ball park?! Is it mega rare? I would’ve said £15k! 😬
do you know what it was like to own/live with?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
is that bang on the money for what it is?

Yeah I guess so, 8P S3's are cheap at the minute - same platform as the Edition 30 but Quattro

8V (my shape) can now be got between £12-15k scarily and Mk7 Golf R's as low as £10k I have seen

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Yeah I guess so, 8P S3's are cheap at the minute - same platform as the Edition 30 but Quattro

8V (my shape) can now be got between £12-15k scarily and Mk7 Golf R's as low as £10k I have seen
much to look out for with them?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Those S3 8p are cheap now! I thought they were still about £8k+. Some bang for the buck.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
I see EVO just released this today on the R26.R....."the most significant hot hatch of the last 25 years".