What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Despite Sven saying nobody buys second hand EV’s, I keep finding myself drawn to these:

My wife was interested in changing the Q5 to one so we went up for a test drive. They're grand, good level of tech etc, and salesman was realistic about range.
The roof seemed really low compared to the Q5 which meant the windscreen also felt really odd, apparently due to aerodynamics but I didn't like that part of it.

Didn't do a deal in the end because they offered 18k for her Q5 that we'd paid 30k for 1.5 years before that, despite the cheapest one for sale being 26k.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
It worked fine for me using my pc and my phone 🤷‍♂️

Broken for me. Some handshake error.
I'll assume its an Audi and I'll hate it anyway haha

Could be a Lawn Rover!

Im Horny Zach Galifianakis GIF

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
IMG_8220.jpeg

Used 2014 Audi RS4 4.2 FSI Quattro 5dr S Tronic For Sale | Used Cars NI

I love my B8 S4, I think it looks great, sounds great, it’s practical, comfortable and ticks a lot of boxes for me for my day-to-day. So naturally I’ve started looking at the roided up brother, and would love to upgrade, however I can say safe in the knowledge that I’ll never afford one, and wouldn’t be willing to pay twice the annual tax, never mind RS premium on parts, just to have it

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
View attachment 435766

I love my B8 S4, I think it looks great, sounds great, it’s practical, comfortable and ticks a lot of boxes for me for my day-to-day. So naturally I’ve started looking at the roided up brother, and would love to upgrade, however I can say safe in the knowledge that I’ll never afford one, and wouldn’t be willing to pay twice the annual tax, never mind RS premium on parts, just to have it
Actually think the s4 is the better looking car tbh, something not quite right looking about the rs of that shape, V8 be nice all the same.

love the look of these, one of the most concept looking cars ever sold.

1716974364337.png

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
SubaruLegacy
Goo net exchange is like a Japanese Autotrader if you fancy a nosey at stuff

Worth mentioning, I prefer to use goo-net.com and translate the page to browse. Much more choice than Goo-net-exhange.com

Got my Chaser from Paddy and Regina from JDMAW back in the day, sound people and know what they’re at.

When I was wanting to import a legacy I approached JDMAW first, but I contacted them twice and didn't even get a reply. Went to Torque GT in the end as a second choice (Who I highly recommend, but their bodyshop I do not)

Not sure what was up with JDMAW at the time as I'd otherwise heard great things.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
View attachment 435766

Lovely but............

RS4 compared to my 335d touring 🫣 -
£400 more tax
15mpg less
Only 0.2 seconds faster to 60

I'll admit they sound better but still 😆