What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
I’ve no doubt the M4 is a better all round car but I’ve had it 3 1/2 years and for the last 10 at least I’ve wanted a V8, just not come across anything I actually wanted to buy, the downside to the Mustang would be the ***** interior, it shares the sync 3 and some switchgear from my van, the Bullitt certainly gives me the ‘fizz’ though!
You may have already watched this….if not, watch it on tv or somewhere with good sound!! The noise from this thing!! Do the V8 thing lol

c_rad

RMS Regular
I’ve no doubt the M4 is a better all round car but I’ve had it 3 1/2 years and for the last 10 at least I’ve wanted a V8, just not come across anything I actually wanted to buy, the downside to the Mustang would be the ***** interior, it shares the sync 3 and some switchgear from my van, the Bullitt certainly gives me the ‘fizz’ though!

IS-F going up for sale soon :eyes: Ticks the V8 noise box well! It's not like you'll be missing out on performance either as you may remember :p

Cproc14

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
My old car is up for sale! £14750, 63k miles, 2014, manual. If anyone wants more info let me know.
6CA8FEF4-7826-48E6-B168-E86F39E0B22B.jpeg

Cproc14

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Black suits the MK7 GTI's so well. Best of luck selling.
Can’t see it hanging around too long as it was a great car when I had it. New owner only had it 7 months but he text me the other night as he was looking at RS3’s👀

Cproc14

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Had you done the mods? Standard Map?
Yes springs put on at 48k miles along with exhaust. Intake slightly after that. Never been mapped. I owned the car from 40k miles to about 54k and was 1 owner previous who owned it from new. Think current owner put a set of spacers on but hasn’t touched it otherwise.

Cproc14

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Did you put a full exhaust system in? If so what did you go for as looking at a few currently.
Yea its a Scorpion Non-res cat back. It was definitely loud but a little bit of drone when cruising. I didn’t mind it too much but you could always tell it was there.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Yea its a Scorpion Non-res cat back. It was definitely loud but a little bit of drone when cruising. I didn’t mind it too much but you could always tell it was there.
I’m in too minds as done want the drone as use car for work. Was looking at miltek also. Need to check forums on it soo see also and some YouTube videos of Sounds. Cheers

Cproc14

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
I’m in too minds as done want the drone as use car for work. Was looking at miltek also. Need to check forums on it soo see also and some YouTube videos of Sounds. Cheers
I would maybe go for the resonated version of the scorpion or miltek. Should still give a solid noise increase without the drone.
Is there an ad up anywhere?
It’s on gumtree and fb marketplace… could be elsewhere but I’ll have a look now

Cproc14

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
I would maybe go for the resonated version of the scorpion or miltek. Should still give a solid noise increase without the drone.

It’s on gumtree and fb marketplace… could be elsewhere but I’ll have a look now

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
I just need anniversary's to head the same way. And hope there's a collector for one with 196k miles 🤣