What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
When i was buying my car, it was listed with replica wheels (which were awful looking) so I asked to see the original wheels. They took me down the back of the yard where they had rows of original wheels and told me to take my pick. I picked through 3 different sets of OEM wheels to find the best condition of the same wheels they had and ended up getting 4 wheels that were almost perfect condition, and which looked much better than the rubbish they had put on the car to advertise it. They weren't happy about having to remove the replica knock offs but no way was I paying £1000 for inferior wheels, which to me just cheapened the whole look of the car.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I don't get that at all. Either advertise and price it as in the pictures, or just put it up with the standard wheels on (which will probably be rough as, why else change in the first place...).

Honestly, I'd walk away at stuff like that. If they carry on like that with the ad, imagine what they would be like for anything else... Zero time for that...

Car dealers don’t sell cars. They sell finance, warranty packages, alloy wheels, paint protection, servicing, body trim packages

But they do need a mule for all that. Enter the car. Which they make a few quid from too. But it’s the above they really want to sell you

wes

RMS Regular
As above at jack reids, friend asked for the originals as she paid for the upgrade wheels got them also

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
🥲
IMG_5971.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
:eyes: :joy:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul

I'd mine for 3 years and it was starting to feel tired. Wee things, like the badges corroding within 18 months and the ST sill plates starting to delaminate.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Is going from a Q5 to an A Class with two rugrats not going to be space related ballache?

This is what she wants, I will not argue :joy:

But know what you're saying, tbh, the Q5 isn't a massive car inside. Boot is "ok" and I have coped no problem in my 3dr hatch with all 4 of us plus luggage up to Coleraine on numerous occasions

Running costs for her are bad for the Q5 hence why she wants something smaller and more modern eg for not much more than what we would sell the Q5 for we can get a 2016/17 at a push A Class (heated seats, cruise, pan roof, memory seats, car play, etc..)

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Saw a red A-class the other day with insane amounts of lacquer peel for the age of it, maybe best avoid red @Boydie.

Drove a 1.5 dci one for a few weeks, was dead as anything with a fair delay on the gearbox but was seriously economical.