Wheel Alignment Offer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Trying to get all my suspension bolts unseized and replaced in time to take you up on the deal. :worried:

Might have to wait for the eibachs too. Save doing it twice.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Landed in last night for 5PM to get a quick wheel alignment, I thought I might be pushing it as Magowans had taken an hour to do it in the past.

Was greeted with a friendly attitude and the car was taken in, tyres fitted and alignment done, drives much better now!

Two tyres fitted balanced and alignment done in 35mins... I was impressed

Thanks folks!

gmcbride

RMS Regular
Drives
MK6 Jetta
Great could I book in for getting all four wheels checked and balanced and full alignment in Belfast, anything available Friday after 4.30? Or Saturday morning?

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Hi Elaine,

Would you please be able to check your schedule for the Coleraine branch for Sat 29th of March please? This would be the only realistic date for me. Lookin a 4 wheel alignment.

Thanks.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Hi

yes that's not a problem, I have a space for 9am is that ok for you?

Regards

Elaine
Yep thats perfect! Do I need to give you my registration or anything? Full name? Lemmie know and Il PM you my details. Thanks.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Had 4 wheel computer alignment done today. Great job. Great price on a tyre too. Thanks again Neil, Elaine and Colin :grinning:

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Went to the belfast depot of kerrs to get my fabia alignment done, Mark done a good job but my A.hole puckered up when i seen them clamping on the leveling censors thingys to my rims that i only had fitted the week before, unfortunately the young lad fitting them put a small scratch on one of the rims.:confounded:

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
I found the guys friendly enough but spent the best part an hour waiting for the tyres to be delivered - which were meant to be there an hour before I turned up. A good price for wheel alignment though

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
OP
KERR'S TYRES
Went to the belfast depot of kerrs to get my fabia alignment done, Mark done a good job but my A.hole puckered up when i seen them clamping on the leveling censors thingys to my rims that i only had fitted the week before, unfortunately the young lad fitting them put a small scratch on one of the rims.:confounded:

Hello @O.C.D, first of all you should of said to the depot manager Collin at the time and this would of been resolved there and then for you, and any damage that may have been done would of been fixed. Unfortunatly I wasnt there so I never seen what happened :-( I would like to thankyou for getting back to us so we can put this right, as one thing for sure we dont want a unhappy customer. Just to reassure you the system we use for aligning the cars is used by some of the most prestige car manfactures, Ferrari for example and lot of the top motorsport teams.

Please give me a phone on (Neil) 07889539542 or Norman Kerr on 07766417999 and we will make sure we get this resolved. We at Kerr's Tyres do aim for every customer to be 100% happy with there experience with us so please do give us a phone

Many thanks

Neil

I found the guys friendly enough but spent the best part an hour waiting for the tyres to be delivered - which were meant to be there an hour before I turned up. A good price for wheel alignment though

Hello @Daz500, I am sorry about your wait and I am sure that was very frustating for you. I am going to investage exactly what happened and get back to you. So ( A )so we can try are best so it doesnt happen again, and ( B )you happy that we have resolved it

Could you please also PM me your car registration and what depot and day and time you where in
Many thanks
Neil

Last edited:

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Well I got the bmw front wheel alignment and wheels balanced today at lunch time and I was very happy and the two guys where very helpful as well I will be back again when I need stuff and I have told my brother about there as well

Thanks again and top work 8-|

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Hello @O.C.D, first of all you should of said to the depot manager Collin at the time and this would of been resolved there and then for you, and any damage that may have been done would of been fixed. Unfortunatly I wasnt there so I never seen what happened :-( I would like to thankyou for getting back to us so we can put this right, as one thing for sure we dont want a unhappy customer. Just to reassure you the system we use for aligning the cars is used by some of the most prestige car manfactures, Ferrari for example and lot of the top motorsport teams.

Please give me a phone on (Neil) 07889539542 or Norman Kerr on 07766417999 and we will make sure we get this resolved. We at Kerr's Tyres do aim for every customer to be 100% happy with there experience with us so please do give us a phone

Many thanks

Neil

Hi Neil first of all thanks for your reply. on the day in question the lads in the belfast depot were sound so i really didn't want anybody getting a ball chewing and at the end of the day the rim would have either needed refurbished or touched up with a bit of paint and im sure Kerrs would not have refurbed a rim so i took it home and tried my best to touch it in. cheers anyway, apart from the alloy situation i would use Kerrs again.

Last edited by a moderator:

chrismisk

RMS Regular
Drives
S13 road/S12 trk
Got mine done today lads were great to deal with would recommend to everyone. Just need to get fully adjustable arms for next time

G_brown

Drives
Ford focus st2 (
Hey guys I booked my car in on Monday for the 4 wheel alignment offer (£30) for today (Saturday) @ 9am at kerrs tyres. I arrived up and the guys said no your not booked in. Their is another car here and he is first. Wasn't too happy at that. I waited for 45 mins and phoned another company in Dromore who where able to fit me in for the same price. I phoned and complained and the looked into it and phoned me back and offered me it free of charge but I was already half way to Dromore and didn't like the attitude of the mechanics either. Just make sure use are booked in because if not you could wait for and hour.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Hey guys I booked my car in on Monday for the 4 wheel alignment offer (£30) for today (Saturday) @ 9am at kerrs tyres. I arrived up and the guys said no your not booked in. Their is another car here and he is first. Wasn't too happy at that. I waited for 45 mins and phoned another company in Dromore who where able to fit me in for the same price. I phoned and complained and the looked into it and phoned me back and offered me it free of charge but I was already half way to Dromore and didn't like the attitude of the mechanics either. Just make sure use are booked in because if not you could wait for and hour.

God that's worrying, I lifted the phone there just to double check but ive def been booked in thankfully.

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
Got my wifes car done at the weekend (Duncrue site). Top guys and couldn't do enough to help. I will be taking my cars there from now on.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
thanks, if a booking is made this week for maybe next week, will the £30 offer be upheld?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.