Wheel Alignment Offer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
can I book my car in for a Full Computerised 4 wheel Alignment

will be bringing my own geometry settings, is this ok for belfast branch?

monday afternoon if possible?? thanks

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
OP
KERR'S TYRES
Hi

Yes not a problem would 3 o'clock suit? is your car lowered? I only ask because our Belfast ramp is not lowered into the ground like our antrim ramp is so its sometimes harder to get lowered cars on, depending on how low it is.

Thanks

Elaine

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hi

Yes not a problem would 3 o'clock suit? is your car lowered? I only ask because our Belfast ramp is not lowered into the ground like our antrim ramp is so its sometimes harder to get lowered cars on, depending on how low it is.

Thanks

Elaine

yes it is lowered, might be best for antrim branch then... is neil doing the setup's in antrim now?

i can get to antrim no problem

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
Yes what time suits yourself?

Regards

Elaine

Sometime in the morning preferably. I have a funny feeling I may need 2 front tyres too for my MOT the following day.

I would like to book in my wifes car too for full wheel alignment aswell, would I be able to avail of the offer for this car too?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hi

Neil is mostly out of the depot, but we have fully trained dedicated tyre technicians who will complete your 4 wheel alignment to the highest standard.

Regards

Elaine

no problem thanks, will have my own car for alignment and wifes car for 2 new rear tires with me

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
OP
KERR'S TYRES
We
Sometime in the morning preferably. I have a funny feeling I may need 2 front tyres too for my MOT the following day.

I would like to book in my wifes car too for full wheel alignment aswell, would I be able to avail of the offer for this car too?

We open at 8:30am I can book you in for then or later if you prefer?

Yes you can use this voucher for your wife's car as well, just to check that is two 4 wheel alignments and possible 2 tyres for our Antrim branch?

Regards

Elaine

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
Not sure I could get hers to you on Friday as well so could you fit it in sometime Thursday lunchtime in your Belfast branch? So...

1 x 4 wheel alignment - Belfast - Thursday - between 12 & 2pm if possible
1 x 4 wheel alignment - Antrim - Friday - 9:30am if possible

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
OP
KERR'S TYRES
Not sure I could get hers to you on Friday as well so could you fit it in sometime Thursday lunchtime in your Belfast branch? So...

1 x 4 wheel alignment - Belfast - Thursday - between 12 & 2pm if possible
1 x 4 wheel alignment - Antrim - Friday - 9:30am if possible

Yes I have space on Thursday @ 12pm in our Belfast depot, is your wifes car lowered?

Regards

Elaine

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
Belfast Depot were not aware of my booking when I showed up at 12 today but took the car in pretty sharpish. My car is a fixed back axle (unknown to me when I booked) so only front 2 wheels can be adjusted, was booked in for 4 wheel so got charged £20 because of the 'tools used'.

Off to get other car seen in Antrim tomorrow morning.

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
OP
KERR'S TYRES
Many thanks for your feedback @azzymo. I am really sorry that the person you where dealing with was not aware of your booking. Unfortunately when your car was booked in the current member of staff that served you was not made aware that you would be arriving. These are very minor issues that we will address in our Belfast depot

Looking forward to seeing you In Antrim Tomorrow

Neil

hippyross

RMS Regular
How much is the four wheel alignment after the deal expires?
I've been struggling to get my hubs and what not back from powder coating for two weeks :worried:

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Had 2 cars up for alignment on Friday in the Belfast site. Customer service was brilliant couldn't complain.

Megane was fixed and off the ramp in 15mins, was only off slightly but was noticeable on the road.
Scirocco was pulling in quite a lot when driving, despite Mark's best efforts he couldn't get it fixed, which after being around 2 other tyre places we knew it was unlikely. After correcting the alignment as much as possible, he started swapping the wheels (fronts to back and vice versa) when he realised the Rear tyres were in a bad state (they had been on the front before it was bought).
So 2 new rear tyres are needed for the Scirocco.

Long story short I am really happy with their work, great price, mechanics are all dead on... I will be back :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.