Wheeled Detailing Tool Bag.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
mk2 (and ek4) - you were right.
I had it in my head we were a different rate than the mainland, but I just checked and the prices were the same.
I wonder if I've been thinking of the insurance difference for contract and non-contract customers - there's a big discrepancy on that front.

Nonetheless, they're here now, and in a wee while, I'll see how easy (or not) it is to get it up......ahem, assembled that is!

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
mk2driver is right, we don't get charged any more through either RM or PF. And I double checked. All PF services cost exactly the same, to the penny. Getting an eBay seller to believe this however is another matter.

^^^couldnt have put it better ;)
i knew 100% what the rates where as i send/recieve parts via royalmail etc every other day but didnt want to start a war (y)

well thats that sorted,back onto topic.

Detail NI

RMS Regular
if that is the case, cleanyourcar, polishedbliss etc need to change their online shopping. It automagically adds about £5 more to the postage

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
well i got mine today, not through the groupbuy and have to say im well chuffed!

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
met phil tonight and got the bag, have to say its a great bit of kit very well made very strong and loads of room (y)

well pleased

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
ive only had time to put it together mate havent got my gear into yet ill post picks up asap

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
No hurry!
Want to get idea of size/space just.

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
Nice meeting with you Jonto, glad you're pleased.
Still not managed to get round to assembling mine, but that's what I'll do tomorrow.

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
Nice meeting with you Jonto, glad you're pleased.
Still not managed to get round to assembling mine, but that's what I'll do tomorrow.

same here phil thanks, assembling is easy (y)

ill fill mine at the weekend and stick up a few pics

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I've had a quick look at mine and am very pleased with it Phil

It was great to meet you and Jonto last night and have a chat

I'll be putting the kit together properly at the wkd and will fire pics up when I get a chance

Finally I can say goodbye to the numerous plastic storage boxes I have littered about the house LOL!! (y)

Thanks lad

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
1) GavZR
2) Rosssei
3) Brocks
4)

i took my name off as i got sorted,sorry for any hastle ;)

düb

D
mine arrived today, just making it up as we speak, looks like a great buy.

düb

D
Image0016.jpg

Image0017.jpg

Just a quick setup, cracking bag

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Picked mine up this morning from Phil......:grinning:

Good sturdy bag with lots of pockets and compartments, well happy, cheers matey :grinning:

Even got a cuppa whilst waiting for Phil to return :grinning:

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
Aye, she's a great wee woman.
Good to hear you're liking it - we'll have to organise the 1st Annual Trolly Dolly Meet soon!
We can critique each others product storage layout. :p

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
few pics of my bag in action only got filing it up tonight been flat out all weekend, i could maybe do with another bag lol

P1000697.jpg

P1000699.jpg

Detail NI

RMS Regular
i got mine today... dont know if it for me or not. Not enough space for all my s**t lol

will give it a trail over the next few days.

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
I could tell from your face the other morning, when you got it, you weren't totally satisfied.
I think the words you used were "Does it not come in pink?"
I'm still looking, but nothing from the Sindy or Barbie range is suitably sized either.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I could tell from your face the other morning, when you got it, you weren't totally satisfied.
I think the words you used were "Does it not come in pink?"
I'm still looking, but nothing from the Sindy or Barbie range is suitably sized either.

LOL!!! You cant please everyone Phil ;)

Sorry for no pics of mine, I actually gave it to my brother as I forgot his b'day :confounded:

He loves it, he's filled half of it so far - I think it has persuaded him to get a buffer again

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.