• Autosmart Fallout

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • ValetPro Dragons Breath

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Other (post please)

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
As above looking to buy a 5lt jar but not sure which one?

I'm sure theres hundreds more but which one does everyone think is best VFM?

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
the best selling fallout remover i have here is the glimmermann 5ltrs, britemax ironmax it come in 4ltrs and the valetpro dragonbreath, all of these I cant keep enuff of in stock, prices start from£49.99 upwards.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Do they all carry the same risks of permanent staining if say left on too long? Found that with Purple Rain before on a white car.

NeilNaz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cautiously
Fair play to McFaddens, their range of products puts many bigger stores to shame.

Reactions: Mel

NeilNaz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cautiously
Just got a bottle of Fallout there from Tim, will see how it goes! Its my local shop, never amazes me what you can find in it.
Jas lad, please keep use posted of your opinions of this product!

Edit typo!

Last edited:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
I found iron x was very good

Have the auto glym one here now and it does the job but just not as effective for some reason

leonmc

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT TDi 130
I picked up a jar of Autosmart Red 7 last month, think it was £28.50 or something, I haven't used fallout remover previous, I find it okay, does the job, leaves a gloss finish also.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Haven't been in Jim McFadden's Spar shop for years. Even when I was in it as a kid I remember him stocking all these random things. :grinning: Seems like not much has changed!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.