White 477 headlights... Illegal?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
I'll have to agree, whilst yes you do get the odd knowledgeable employee, most halfords guys I've come across don't have a first clue what they're talking about. They're just salesmen at end of the day, very few are genuine enthusiasts

Its just a job to most of them at the end of the day.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
halFRAUDS a h7 bulb with us to a cash customer is £3.95 to the trade £2.00....total rip off very last resort

RCT

RMS Regular
halFRAUDS a h7 bulb with us to a cash customer is £3.95 to the trade £2.00....total rip off very last resort

And yet still half the cars I meet on the road at night have a dipped bulb out!! Its not like it's an expensive part. You think you could tell if you have bulb out too, like I'm sure most park their car at the garage door, or reflect the lights off the house windows or another car, when parking!!

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
And yet still half the cars I meet on the road at night have a dipped bulb out!! Its not like it's an expensive part. You think you could tell if you have bulb out too, like I'm sure most park their car at the garage door, or reflect the lights off the house windows or another car, when parking!!

Honestly, people who arent into cars just dont notice those things.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.