Will anywhere qoute me? 106GTI, 18yrs old 1 yrs Ncb

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
you will get a quote but they will make it so high that you can laugh

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Hyundai_Coupe said:
here's a wacky idea, how about you ring or go on the internet and see if you can get quotes for the 106GTI of different companies.

How about you stop posting useless crap on every thread on this car forum, and go seek attetion from a boyfriend or a dildo?

I have tried a few, I want to know is there any renown for giving good qoutes to young drivers

Jonny

RMS Regular
dude i tried for a gti and had no luck with my own company (zurich), i'm 23, quinn may give you a decent enough quote,

strange for the vts being a higher insurance group (14) it's a lot easier insured.

Marc

RMS Moderator
LMFAO :party:
Rik 106 said:
How about you stop posting useless crap on every thread on this car forum, and go seek attetion from a boyfriend or a dildo?

I have tried a few, I want to know is there any renown for giving good qoutes to young drivers

Jason MacQ

RMS Regular
Id say your dreaming. Try elephant and bell. Quinn and Flux get good reports usually.

Whats everyones rush for a fast car...why not save for longer and buy summit decent?

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
You have 0 no claims then. Were you insured under someone elses name before?

You mind telling me the company?

I was told Adrian Flux was good for drivers over 19, but no goods for me atm

Peter

RMS Regular
yeh, i was under my mum for 2 years on a clio, then got 106. am with elephant lad.

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
I would think 18years old and 10months with a years no claims would be better than 19 with none???

Ya dont have to say the price but was it stupidly high like £2500+

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
The phone call will go something like this:

"Hi, I'd like to insure a 106 GTI at 18."
"Hold on one moment please sir"
*puts phone on its side*
"Some eighteen year old wants to insure a 106 gti hahahahahaha"
*lifts phone again*
I'm sorry sir but we cannot give you a quotation at this time.

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Rik 106 said:
Elephant, FC - £5264, 3rd Party - £3675

Admiral, FC - £5264, 3rd Paryty - £3898

Bell, Only cover over people over 22

Axa, same as bell

Flux, wont even qoute

Quinn, FC - £1803, 3rd Party £1276

Current company Douglas £1467 Fully comp, (still have to ring them to get a 3rd party qoute and to qoute a few other cars which I'm likely to be changin to soon

After wasting 30min on the phon eto N.Bank explaining what de-locked means I also got a stupidly high qoute as she couldn't understand and said she had to put it down as a modified feature, so I got chardged more even tho its a safety feature

Thats from another thread, those qoutes are for my current 106, Quinn wont give me a qoute, i've yet to try Douglas but i'm sure they'll be the same

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
I wouldn't even go mentioning modifications until you can get a quote for a standard car. Your choices are going to be limited by virtue of your age.

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Only mentioned safety modifications, Clifford Cat1 Alarm/immobiliser, De-locked

polo on the prowl

Drives
2007 Mazdaspeed
Rik 106 said:

AMEN brother!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.