Will anywhere qoute me? 106GTI, 18yrs old 1 yrs Ncb

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
106gti at ur age lol ur ambitious. quinns seems to be the cheapest for me and alot of other peeps anyways they quoted me 530 for a vti civic and 560 for a jordan at 26yrs old and no points. :party:

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Ambitous is an understatement, roll on 2yrs no claims an integra type R :p :p :p

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Yea alot of difference, but it's the fact that their so much easer to drive, lot more torque etc but if you wana have fun you can, lots of it

I love my car, dont get anything bad said about it, stilll considerin waitin to get the GTI, but after drivin Bronks a few times It temps me otherwise

tim

RMS Regular
Rik 106 said:
Dont see why thats funny,

Can insure a vts for £1400, £200 more than my 106.

After being out in Bronk VTS, a few VTR's tried to have a go, and after seeing the difference I think i'll go for a 16v

quinn-quotes.jpg

Mate thats my quotes for a

Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 16v
Citroen Saxo VTS 1.6 16v
Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3 8v :sob: (My current Pimp ride :scream: got it for the cheap insurance to start off with hopefully moving onto one of these baby's!)
Ford Focus Zetec 1.6 16v
Toyota Glanza Import 1.3 16v (i am praying that is the turbo)
Honda Civic 1.6 VTi 1.6 16v 160bhp!!!! wooohoo
and the last quote i done just out of interest for you

and that quote i done for u (y)

Peugeot 1.6 GTI 16v TPF&T !!!

I've been driving since September 4th last year so like 1 year 1 month and ZERO ncb

As my as the policy holder and the only driver parked in the driveway 12000 miles a year i think i put :laughing: (sori for hi-jack)

Gormley

RMS Regular
linty264 said:
106gti at ur age lol ur ambitious. quinns seems to be the cheapest for me and alot of other peeps anyways they quoted me 530 for a vti civic and 560 for a jordan at 26yrs old and no points. :party:

at that price ide suggest you buy a jordan asap:p

at ric, if you want a vts/gti do what ever it takes because you wont be happy untill you do

excursion

Drives
MR2 Rocket
i recon your talking around 3k fully comp, i serously doubt they will give you it for 3rd party. the only place you will get a lookin will be quinn direct.

the gti 106 is a weapon serously good motor.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.