would you buy used front discs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

endofreak

RMS Regular
Drives
Triumph Speed Tr
Been looking at the Chineese discs myself @busabob . Keep us up to date on how they fair. I need to change mine soon, over 40,000 miles on the originals so obviously I won't be sticking them on Ebay after.

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
OP
mx5 turbo
Drives
it hard
Been looking at the Chineese discs myself @busabob . Keep us up to date on how they fair. I need to change mine soon, over 40,000 miles on the originals so obviously I won't be sticking them on Ebay after.

You must be heavy on them, my kwak originals have 65k, but they are absolute toast now. Just don't want to fork out 300 quid on a high mile bike that's probably not worth much more

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
yes i have several times and i havnt died yet.... if the bike hasnt been crashed then whats wrong with them. nothing.. iv also heard people say dont buy brakes form china., again i havnt died yet lol..nor do i plan to...

a lot of those expensive brakes made in England or Europe, ask yourself where do they get the metal to make them?? India and China ffs..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.