would you let your woman drive, your pride and joy?????????

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
As my insurance was up for renewal i was phoning every company in the Pages. One kind operator suggested that i add someone (woman) on to it to see if it reduced my premium. As my mum is stupid and deliberately aims for the kerbs and pot holes i thought i would add my girlfriend to the policy. To my surprise it was cheaper!!!!!!!!! So now my insurance is down to £600 fully comp all mods declared-result!!!! :laughing:

Only thing is.........now she will want to drive it more often!! This could be handy in one way-lifts home from the pub, but i sense the death of some body work!! :?

What would you do???????????

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
she was there when i renewed it so she knows!! She seemed quite happy about it...think its the whole trust thing that women always harp on about!! If it makes her happy then thats ok!! However it has been stated that if it gets damaged in anyway then a divorce is on the cards!! :p

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
its cool, i trust her implicitly :confounded:hock:

FAO Marty Bean........Not a WORD to Cathy!!!!!!!!!! Or you are a dead man!!!!!!!!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
jus tell her u trust her to save u money...but as far as drivin the car.....hows about nooooo....ya crazy dutch ******* :p

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
no probs getting her on insurance if its cheaper, good idea.

I don't think i'd be letting her loose though. You might have a problem here seeing as she kindly bought you that HU ;)

Is the past coming back to haunt you Andy lad?

Ruth

RMS Regular
if i was a bloke i wouldnt let my gf drive my car..... your mad!!

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
no way , ur cars the only escape from them and women and kurbs seem to mix very well. i let mine drive it one night ... it wasnt good siting in the passenger seat

pablo

RMS Moderator
my gf drives my car(s) loads and hasnt dinged one yet :p

and she saves me £200 on insurance so that aint bad!!

Gemma

RMS Regular
if i was a fella i wouldnt let my girl drive my car,it all depended on the car,if it was some stupid w**ked out car,then yes she could but not if i was sumit really expensive like a merc kompressor or sumit lol

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
my god girls ur meant to say i wuldnt let a bloke drive my car, makin urselfs out to be bad drivers ppfftt!

Rus872k3

Drives
Pug 406 Hdi
andy_gdon said:
its cool, i trust her implicitly :confounded:hock:

FAO Marty Bean........Not a WORD to Cathy!!!!!!!!!! Or you are a dead man!!!!!!!!

Umm.. ok - not a Word

ak

RMS Regular
I let my girlfriend drive my celica about 60 miles one day on her provisional...

was a very nervous boyo the whole way :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.