WRC 2013 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Miggins lying in 10th, with the drop outs i'd have thought him higher up the ladder as he has skills

Eamon Boland 29th

Phil Morrow 41st

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
barrable out now too

Robert Barrable ‏@RBarrableRally 1m

Bad news - retired from @WalesRallyGB with a cracked gearbox cooler. Couldn't be fixed in Newtown remote service & losing oil on way to SS7.

Cess

RMS Staff
Gutted for Cronin as he was in with a chance of winning a funded R5 drive for next year. Overall, we haven't learned much from this rally. Ogier is the best driver in the best car. Latvala is quick but not consistent. Neuville is the best of the rest and Citroen need a new team of drivers as they have fallen way behind.

Cess

RMS Staff
Apparently if VW let Latvala win they can claim a 1-2-3 in the Championship

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Gutted for Cronin as he was in with a chance of winning a funded R5 drive for next year. Overall, we haven't learned much from this rally. Ogier is the best driver in the best car. Latvala is quick but not consistent. Neuville is the best of the rest and Citroen need a new team of drivers as they have fallen way behind.
As I tweeted to meeke. RK binned it again, MH binned her. Citroen made a bad decision not to select KM

GB kind of sums up citroens season perfectly. Just shows loeb held the team together

Cess

RMS Staff
GB kind of sums up citroens season perfectly. Just shows loeb held the team together
Without Loeb they have gone from title challengers to total also rans. It's an amazing turnaround in the space of s year. They need new drivers pronto and could have done a lot worse than get Meeke in for this one - a WRC round that he actually knows well.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Without Loeb they have gone from title challengers to total also rans. It's an amazing turnaround in the space of s year. They need new drivers pronto and could have done a lot worse than get Meeke in for this one - a WRC round that he actually knows well.
No could haves about it they did do worse than meeke.

Bwg bumped into KM about half hour ago at citroen service area

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Cant believe kubica binned it again the next day.

Some nice coverage from itv4 this weekend. Though a far cry from the old live coverage on bbc.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Got back home from Wales earlier today. Had a great time, serious amount of people out on the stages which was great to see! Was standing at the corner that Kubica binned it at yesterday, marshal was a very lucky man - was standing in a pretty daft place and I had just commented the same as I heard Kubica approach! A split second later reaction and it would have been a different story. For once the weather was cracking as well, no rain and mild - not used to that at all!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
My view of Mikkelsen on SS14 yesterday:

JML through Sweet Lamb 1 on Friday (excuse my commentary)

Gambit

RMS Regular
Meeke in Citroen
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/motorsport/25309691

Kris Meeke has been named as one of Citroen's two drivers for the 2014 World Rally Championship.

The 34-year-old from Dungannon competed as a guest driver for the French team in two WRC rounds this year.

"It's an incredible opportunity - I'm really lucky to be able to work with a team that has so much experience and so many titles," said Meeke.

Meeke will race alongside Norway's Mads Ostberg, who joins Citroen after competing for the M-Sport squad.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.