DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
As if watching WRC doing proper stages on a Thursday night in our time (outside of Monte) isn't nice enough, 3 drivers in 3 different cars all getting the same time over a 31.5km stage!

1664488733047.png

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
M-Sport would love Tanak back and I think he’d like to go back but they can’t afford him.

Hats off to Kalle though, once in a generation talent.

Breen will be OK.

fergalmagee

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
They might. But he'd need to bring his own purse, I'd say.
I really do hope they keep him but his purse will need to be very big!
He showed he had the pace after his off with 3 stages wins

Is anyone going to come close to kalle in the next few years?

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
If Breen gets the chance to go again next year, he needs to get his head straight. I think the speed is there but he just needs to be able to manage himself when he gets into a good position. Seems to almost have the same disease as Meeke in that regard unfortunately. He's definitely not useless by any measure.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Paul Nagle sat with Meeke and now sits beside Breen. I’m not implying he’s the issue but must be something Breen will look at.

Chris Patterson (co-driver) is still involved at M-Sport and could potentially be a different option for Craig, if he decides to go down that route.

Craig is likely not comfortable with the co-driver subject after what happened to Gareth Roberts all those years ago.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I think the Puma is better than the Citroen was at the end.

When Greensmith is winning stages you know the car isn’t all bad.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I also don't think the puma is as bad as the citroen because at least it seems to handle. From the WRC coverage over the last few rallies, the suggestion seems to be that the puma is missing power and because NZ was much more twisty, it had a chance of doing a bit better. It still means he'd have to brake later to stay in touch and that's what caught him out on Friday.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Came here to post this, sad but maybe his heart isn't in it any more. It's a big personal commitment too in terms of time away from family. He's had a great career though. He peaked early with Kieran O'Neil in the mighty kadett!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Go on him for getting out whilst he’s still young. More to life than rally.

Breen will have a decision to make now.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Served his time alright, great co-pilot.

I think this could be good for Breen though, something needs to change tbf, and maybe this will freshen his situation up a bit.. Aslong as he gets someone he gels with i suppose.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I think Breen would be mad to give it up now, if that's what's meant by a decision to make? Even if he does seem to have no luck other than ***** luck.

Chris Patterson has retired from co-driving professionally I thought, so whilst he's still about m-sport is it not likely to only be on a consultancy/ gravel notes role? Chris definitely helped with Greensmith though!