wrote it off

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
I almost drove over the top of a lupo one day in a jeep. The silly old bag stoped in the middle of the roundabout while i was pulling onto it. But hey at least i can laugh, as i opened their door the old doll's wig fell off onto the ground into a puddle :grinning:

result = Lupo = -e3000 Jeep = -e5 for a new number plate :x

aaron_m

RMS Regular
locked up today, nearly into the back of a golf, then the screech of tyres as a clio is near into me. just cos some stupid c*nt in front of the golf didnt kno how to use indicators :?:

sorry havnt wrote any off yet but :laughing: give it time tho

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Haven't wrote off any cars yet thank god. £2k damage to my old clio was as bad as it got for me. (plus another 2k for the 306 I crashed into)

Nordonian

RMS Regular
no write offs as yet thank god
caused 4k damage once due to taking a corner too fast, learnt from mistakes and take far more care on road now, another time i had 900 damage done to my car thanks to an old guy changing lanes and cleaning out the side of my car, turned out the guy was under medical instructions not to be driving
****ing t**t

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
SAXOCLOSEBEHIND.jpg
SAXOSIDEOFRDtwo.jpg

Wrote off my old westcoast, slid in the wet at the Manor inn roundabout (Lisburn) and hit a set of traffic lights, comming from the cinema direction. :lol: They are still slightly bent today :p

t**t ;)

SeanM86

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
<<<Wrote of my clio near 2months ago. Was a lucky escape for everyone as it landed on its roof.

Got another project clio now tho :laughing:

Dermot

Ohh dear ...

Wrote of a Cav a few months back... Met a mondeo on my side of the road coming round the corner swerved to avoid it... Got round it and was on full oppisite lock going up the road and realised it wasnt coming out of it (Remember thinking 'this is gonna hurt') ... Pinballed off 4 ditches @ 80mph and slid up the road on its side.. Found out since why it went so sideways (Back tyre blew out as I swerved to get passed the mondeo)
But with a Bit of Luck, And Because it was a strong car, and I think I was wearing my seatbelt... I didnt have a mark on me, Bit sore the next day, But was to be expected... All in All, I got lucky!

I still Blame the mondeo, But at the end of the day if I hadnt of been flying I probley would have got stopped.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I wrote off a d-turbo a couple of years ago, severe case of lift off oversteer round a tight corner with a bad camber at 80 or so, opposite locked into it and the back end snapped round the other way and totally caught me out and went into a ditch backwards, bang, flip, roof, ditch..landed at the top of a 30ft drop into a small stream and walked away without a scratch!

all in all pretty lucky really :oops:

buff

RMS Regular
Drives
Jimny
had my first fiesta wrote off not my fault has a guy hit the rear quater panel. wasnt a lot of damage just the fiesta wasnt worth the £800 repair bill lol so they wrote it off!

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
you've came f**kin close tho kerzo :p

I havent wrote anything off yet, few close calls, but nothin too major :laughing:

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Wasnt my fault but once had £4500 worth of damage done to my saxo when the car travelling towards me at 80mph decided to let me have a close up of its front driver side alloy wheel.
Turns out that the bolts sheered right off.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
hit a goat once that was running around the road, swerved 3 times before i finally hit the damn thing, clipped the grass, hedge and finally a very large robust tree then visited the ditch on my roof.

only injury was a piece of glass that got stuck in my hand as i climbed out the back window as the stupid corsa doors folded on impact.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
those goats are hard to hit but you get the hang of it after a while ;)

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
was in a bad crash with my brother wrapped a 205 round a steel pole didn`t walk away in a hurry car jst moulded prefact round the pole was scary

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Tufty said:
was in a bad crash with my brother raped a 205 round a steel pole didn`t walk away in a hurry car jst moulded prefact round the pole was scary

:eek:

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
im not the smartest cookie in the box when it comes to spellin i guess school was not my thing

SeanM86

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
scrob said:
I wrote off a d-turbo a couple of years ago, severe case of lift off oversteer round a tight corner with a bad camber at 80 or so, opposite locked into it and the back end snapped round the other way and totally caught me out and went into a ditch backwards, bang, flip, roof, ditch..landed at the top of a 30ft drop into a small stream and walked away without a scratch!

all in all pretty lucky really :oops:

Same as mine tho i was doin bout 60- 65ish and droped bout 6ft onto the roof in a field. Everyone walked away with a few cut and bruses from breakin the windows.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
had a few close calls but got away luckily.

almost kerbed the wagon at the top of antrim in the rain - just goin a bit too quick n braked too hard at a roundabout and the car went for the kerbs! got it under control thankfully

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.