wud these lights pass mot

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

snout

theyr fittd now anyway gona do what sax says and park facing a wall and go from there unless i can get a garage with a light box!!!...but its not gona fail MOT due to the 4 blue ring???also as i said i got them fittd so the main and full beam are working as usually but havent got the rings(angel eyes) connectd to the side lights says in the instructions about using a scotch block when connecting :?: help needed

michael ferguson

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 335d, S2000
i wouldn't risk it myself , for the sake of a couple of weeks its not worth the hassle, and imo i think they wouldn't pass cause mot places are usually full of old assholes who dissapprove of the slightest modification!!!!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
snout said:
says in the instructions about using a scotch block when connecting :?: help needed

the blue connectors in the picture are scotch blocks

accesories.gif

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
e-marked means sweet FA in terms of MOT.

fit them after MOT. few weeks won't make a difference and might save him the re-test fee.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.