Z3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

LewB

RMS Regular
looks like a good one; agree with the comments on the rims - they suit well, though M Parallels are the ticket (y) never seen them on a z3 before

lol@Rockos sig

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Looks cracking Marcus, my mum had one of these a few years back and I loved it!

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Cars
Nice car, liking the red leather, as for wheels...

2179006853_ff7547293d_o.jpg

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Got my headunit and iPod adaptor fitted on Friday along with a short beesting aerial so I can get the car cover on without having to remove the aerial every time! Its a genuine BMW fitted cover and fits like a glove! Great for keeping the dust off the car when its in the garage!

W808VHJ_019.jpg

W808VHJ_020.jpg

W808VHJ_021.jpg

Sudesh

RMS Regular
Drives
Various
Congrats M! Very nice and love the silver/red combo.

Agree with Mr. Cutter, like the wheels that's on it, but if I really needed the change would be for the OEM ZM wheels

98M.JPG

Nice one, Marcus...looks very very clean! Lovely colour combo.

What wheels are you thinking of? The wheels on it are the nicest OEM wheels the Z3 ever came with (excluding the M), so I wouldn't be rushing to change them.

Must be a nice change to the big old Vectra!

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
I do like the M wheels but dont want to make the car look like an M wanabee :grinning: Theres a few marks on the standard wheels but the tyres are all like new so probably wont be changing them for a while! Would love a set of the Schnitzer Type 3s in 18s when the times comes tho...if I can find a set :worried:

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Mini-Me or should I say Mini-Zee has arrived :grinning: Excuse the crap iPhone pics :worried:

MiniMe_001.jpg

MiniMe_002.jpg

MiniMe_003.jpg

MiniMe_004.jpg

MiniMe_005.jpg

MiniMe_006.jpg

MiniMe_007.jpg

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
I got myself a new blank remote key from ebay yesterday as the original buttons were a bit worn...a walk to Timpsons in town then home to swap over the internals and £15 later I have a nice new key! Also got a new wind deflector in the post this morning!

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
Got the car back yesterday after a full service along with new rear arm bushes, front pads, thermostat, and all filters and fluids replaced! Also got the clear side repeaters on too! Just need to get the amber front indicators sorted...which is a real pain as the headlights have to be split :worried: Anybody got any left over bits of dark Laminx big enough to cover the indicators???

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
OP
marcusplowman
Drives
Yes
not get clear ones instead of black?
car looks well (y)

As the indicators are part of the headlight theres only a few options...new headlights with the clear lenses from an 01-02 model, someone in Germany sells clear lenses for around £70 + delivery, tint the standard amber lens, or remove the lens altogether and replace with a silver bulb :worried:

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Some car for the money Marcus, health to enjoy!

TBH I never thought I would see you go for one of these, you surpised me, pleasantly !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.