Todd's Sparkling Graphite BMW E92 335d M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
STANCE....100%

IMG_1596_zpsnn7pmvuy.jpg

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Not much of an update. More of a means for me to keep track of things.

Took a trip down to Kerr's Tyres in Antrim for a full laser alignment. Great job done by the last as usual.

Next was an impulse buy earlier today.

A Garmin Nuvi 3790t with genuine BMW kit (cradle / wires etc)

Decided to install it after dinner. I am going to purchase the Garmin ecoRoute to have my dials running on the screen.

Downloaded a new BMW wallpaper and new vehicle (Grey E92) from the BMW website. Just need to download them onto the Garmin.

Anyway heres a few photos.

And finally a nice new keyring.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Nav looks a great job, I'd love one of these motors tbh.

It's a good job! Wanted iDrive but this will have to do! lol

Nav installation looks really good, is that an actual bmw supplied item @Todd
The guy I bought it from, originally bought it from BMW. Quite an expensive kit for all it really is. I've not seen any for sale, so when this when came up at a great price I had to have it!

This is stunning! Love these in the grey
Thanks Chris! The grey is definitely growing on me. At the start I wanted white but I really do love the Grey now.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Now major updates. Just driving away and enjoying the comfort etc compared to the Integra.

Next up will be a set of tyres. I am thinking of purchasing a set of Goodyear Eagle F1's again. On the Integra they were great and I had full confidence in the car, wet and dry! The "Altenzo's" on the car ATM are terrible. In the wet you may aswell be driving on Ice.

The rims I bought the car with were slightly kerbed, some worse than others. I like the CSL's so i think I will buy a new set. I have the set on the car provisionally sold. The price between painting these and purchasing a new set is very similar. Between £50 & £100 after selling the original set. A new set in Hyper Silver instead of flat Silver will help the look of the car IMO.

Anyway, here's a few photo's i took on a run around The Ports today...

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Car got another years MOT on it yesterday.

I also bought a Carly for BMW Gen II Wifi Adapter along with the CarlyForBMW App. Its a great piece of kit and very simple to use. Spent the last couple of days turning different things on and off.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Purchased a new set of CSL's last night thanks to CM Wheels. Same spec as the set on the car. Sealed them up last night and got Tyres fitted this morning by Mark in Sport N Spares. Great service as always.

Debating whether to buy a set of wheel bolt covers. Not sure if it will complete the look or not?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.