Lease deals thread

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Anyone seen any deals on the new 2016 Renault Scenic? Looking something with 3 isofix seats in the rear and a decent boot.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Fantastic, I'll have a look. Thanks guys!

My cousin took delivery of his yesterday. £149 per month with zero deposit.

15732629_10154847464366672_8926127050120826202_o.jpg

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Getting all ready to hand the R back. My friends or family have the chance to buy, so i was curious to see what the quote is - £21241 @7400 miles on the clock

Conor

RMS Regular
Getting all ready to hand the R back. My friends or family have the chance to buy, so i was curious to see what the quote is - £21241 @7400 miles on the clock

Is that not quite good value? My parents are handing theirs back in February, they had considering holding on to theirs but I thought the buy out values would be stupid.

Edit, it would appear that is pretty good value:

Used Volkswagen Golf R32, R cars for sale with PistonHeads

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Is that with VWFS? Did the contract state that there would be an option to buy? Mine specifically says no option but I wouldn't mind buying it tbh

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
@Coog @Lyons It's thru VWFS and at the time i took the lease out they specifically stated I could not purchase at the end of the lease, but my wife etc could. The letter I got today says "Under VWFS Driver Sales Programme you, your firends colleagues or family now have the chance to buy....at the end of the contract"

I got the initial quote from here
Used car purchase

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Excellent. SWMBO loves the car and Im rather fond of it too. Hopefully we get the option to buy it.

Must take it a bit easier over speedramps etc. Ahem.

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Right me lovelies......new year.....time to replace the family wagon. Crossed 100K over the festive period and is immediately un-driveable.....lol

Wifey and I ventured into V'wagen dealership at the weekend only to swiftly retreat after seeing the prices and immediately dirtying ourselves.

So....new car purchase. Nope.

Leasing would look like our only option for something nice, family sized (read SUV, 4x4 etc) and dependable. I cannot be working at cars anymore unfortunately (health and all that turd) and the current car (Mazda 5) while absolutely amazing from a family practicality and driving experience, has been a bit of a heartache (DPF............DPF...........Deeeee Peeeeee Efffffffff)

Problem here is wifey does not know what she wants (surprise right?)

Options I floated that would probably please wifey included Renault Kadjar, Kia Sportage, Hyundai Tucson, Volvo XC60, Mazda CX5 (petrol ONLY, still the same DPF system in diesels - maybe irrelevant on a lease), Volkswagen Tiguan etc....that kinda affair.

My criteria is less concise and would only stretch to Xenon/LED headlights as a requirement..........I am a simple man ;)

Spending hours scouring lease sites and getting my gentle ginger head pickled so would appreciate a heads up if anyone knows of any super-duper-panty-pooper deals out there that you think would tick ze-boxes

Cheers everyone

J

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Oh aye......mileage......I think we decided that 5k would not do us so would need to be around 8k+

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Father in Law is starting to look for something to replace his Amarok in June.

He likes the idea of the Audi A6 Allroad but they seem to be big money.

A4 Allroad and Passat equivalent may be options. Anything else out there?

Requirements:

Diesel
4wd
Auto/DSG
Bit more ground clearance than regular car
High spec

Any of the Skoda folk know if there will be a Scout version of the new Superb?

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Father in Law is starting to look for something to replace his Amarok in June.

He likes the idea of the Audi A6 Allroad but they seem to be big money.

A4 Allroad and Passat equivalent may be options. Anything else out there?

Requirements:

Diesel
4wd
Auto/DSG
Bit more ground clearance than regular car
High spec

Any of the Skoda folk know if there will be a Scout version of the new Superb?

skoda_kodiaq_002-rhd.jpg