'04 Facelift Technoviolet Individual e46 ///M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Sun was out..
4_zpsfbxxwyla.jpg

2_zps53z3suzh.jpg

5_zpsgiuqsunf.jpg

3_zpslc7wpub8.jpg

1_zpsm4tbc5fa.jpg

Got this great idea for a pic too!

6_zpsorroztsi.jpg

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Looks great in those photos Jason.

Just about to take some photos of the Passat for a members cars thread and it lashed down lol. Maybe next weekend

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Lovely car @Jas Lad technoviolet is my favorite BMW colour.

As you and @Peadar seem to be well clued up on M3's whats the going rate for a decent E46 M3?

RevT

RMS Regular
Spotted this an hour ago in Tobermore, very difficult to see the true colour when it's passing by but it looks well cleaned up.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Spotted this an hour ago in Tobermore, very difficult to see the true colour when it's passing by but it looks well cleaned up.

Thanks, was having some alignment issues that unfortunately Kerrs couldn't sort after 2 go's, one visit to Ryan@ JB Tyres and she's driving like a new car, night and day!! The John Bean system would appear to far better than the Corghi or perhaps the operative!!

RevT

RMS Regular
As I've said many times before on threads, Ryan at JB's is the only person I'd go to now for alignment.

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Lol just a bit, how do you think I feel, I'm taking customers cars there on my own time/money making nothing at it, only because I can rely on their service.

Anyway..... //M3 is getting better everytime I see it, maybe have to save a wee rainy day fund.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.