'04 Facelift Technoviolet Individual e46 ///M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
What a colour!! It would be a keeper for me I think if I were you.

I'd love a TV E36.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
What a colour!! It would be a keeper for me I think if I were you.

I'd love a TV E36.

I'm starting to think its a keeper myself and I don't say it very often, as like my last really mint estoril e36 m3, regret selling it still

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Now where have I heard that before :relieved:. Have you lightly lifted the drivers door latch yet? What are the carpets like under foot? :p

Looks lovely, unusual colour but I'm sure it looks cracking in the sun.

My adverts certainly don't read like a certain dealers lol carpets are new so they sit nicely under foot :-p

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Small update, i'm a stickler for branding but unfortunatly the original supplier of the car Bowker BMW were being complete knobs about sending plates etc over.

11233604_960320017325162_6365376618281971737_o.jpg

Got onto Stephen down @ JKC Parts who sorted me out with plates, dealer stickers and threw in a free keyring, couldnt ask for better than that!

Current jobs this week

Brake refurb including new Ferrodo Pads
Major clean out of the archs and re-dressed
MOT
Caliper repaint
New Xenon level link to wishbone (seem to be snapped in all e46 m3's and most folk don't seem to bother replacing them = no auto levelling!)

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Those auto levelling links are very dangerous if broken & driving at night! You can't see a thing.
Anybody who doesn't get them sorted is a complete clown.

What was the problem with Bowker?

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Those auto levelling links are very dangerous if broken & driving at night! You can't see a thing.
Anybody who doesn't get them sorted is a complete clown.

What was the problem with Bowker?
I've yet to see an m3 without a broken one, although its understandable as its 2mm thick alloy and moves alot! Still cant understand why its near £50 though!!

Bowker wouldnt send me plates unless I was there in person to order them with ID etc, no exceptions, because I know a few ones in JKC fairly well it wasnt a problem!

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
I've yet to see an m3 without a broken one, although its understandable as its 2mm thick alloy and moves alot! Still cant understand why its near £50 though!!

Bowker wouldnt send me plates unless I was there in person to order them with ID etc, no exceptions, because I know a few ones in JKC fairly well it wasnt a problem!

I've only come across it twice but its the first thing I sorted, you literally cannot see a thing at night, especially if the car's lowered.
JKC are great to deal with.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I think the larger one would suit the age of the car better.

bob

RMS Regular
I remember all the Corolla's doing the same with random local Toyota garages, couldn't get my head round it at all! A nice BMW owners club sticker if you can't get the original garage it came from.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
I remember all the Corolla's doing the same with random local Toyota garages, couldn't get my head round it at all! A nice BMW owners club sticker if you can't get the original garage it came from.

Well its getting booked in soon for a recall and i buy parts from there, so it'll have to do :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.