991.2 GT3 Clubsport

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Yup that's an absolute dream right there. Congratulations, hope you get plenty of good memories out of it!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
An absolute stunner! Looking forward to seeing it out and about next year.

Marc

RMS Moderator
What a car, spotted a lucky user on the PH forums had managed to pick one up with sub 300 miles last week and didn’t put 2+2 together.

Health to drive, the 911.1 prices are a bit mad at the moment, nearly within reach if the warranty is extendable 😂

Health to drive, what a score!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
What a car, spotted a lucky user on the PH forums had managed to pick one up with sub 300 miles last week and didn’t put 2+2 together.

Health to drive, the 911.1 prices are a bit mad at the moment, nearly within reach of the warranty is extendable 😂

Health to drive, what a score!

Haha! Aye they are all cooling off to be fair, 991.1 would be some track weapon but as you say you'd want the warranty in case she goes bang! At least it can be extended all the way out to 15 years if it's still under official warranty

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
thats the ticket !! fills the carcoon a bit more than the wee westfield did !!! fabulous car - and what a place to go collect it !!!! awesome, health to drive and enjoy that 9K RPM limit....... i doubt you will EVER tire of the noise.

ps...... get a cross over pipe for the rear - it makes good GREAT !!

• Love
Reactions: Rob

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
I am trying to figure out which I am more jealous about, the car or the garage! Both sensational!! Enjoy

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
IMG_8167.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@DC. can you buy these off Lego? Love it!!
These are AI generated images from written commands by yourself

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
These are AI generated images from written commands by yourself

Ahhh, how fancy lol

Reactions: DC.

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Yesss @Rob congratulations mate! Health to enjoy, hopefully see it in the flesh in 2024.

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
First "mod" is replacement side skirts, in factory matt black. The car was specced with colour coded skirts which imo just looks shoite! There is a black plastic front and rear splitter and the skirts follow the line of the splitters, so it's just a bit odd looking body coloured. Thankfully they weren't actually too dear and Porsche Belfast have just rung to say they have arrived in stock, so will look forward to fitting them in the new year. Will keep the originals in storage as they can be easily refitted.

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
IMG_3253.jpeg

Itching to get this out a blast. Dry roads and higher temps needed. Feels like every time it does dry up, the temp plummets or it just rains again! In the meantime I’ve ordered an exhaust for it so should arrive in plenty of time for the better weather. Can’t wait to get a proper spirited drive in it

I had also hoped to run without a front plate, but have found the clowns drilled the bumper 🙈