991.2 GT3 Clubsport

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
View attachment 424377

Itching to get this out a blast. Dry roads and higher temps needed. Feels like every time it does dry up, the temp plummets or it just rains again! In the meantime I’ve ordered an exhaust for it so should arrive in plenty of time for the better weather. Can’t wait to get a proper spirited drive in it

I had also hoped to run without a front plate, but have found the clowns drilled the bumper 🙈

Get her out. She won’t melt! 😛

Absolutely epic car. Can’t wait to see it in the metal sometime.

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Wee reduced height sticker do the job nicely though some of those drill holes look raised 🤦🏻‍♂️

Aye they are well pulled. Like just how can you do that to a brand new car.

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Pepita seat inserts now fitted.

918 buckets are held together with Velcro, so this was a surprisingly easy mod.

IMG_3900.jpeg

IMG_3901.jpeg

IMG_3902.jpeg

IMG_3910.jpeg

50 / 50 shot. The standard covers are lovely as well but these just lift the whole interior 👌🏻

IMG_3908.jpeg

IMG_3911.jpeg

Martyn

RMS Regular

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Looks so fresh in white. Would you consider any of the Porsche stripe decal variations? Think they look great on them. You can get an OEM look short front plate holder, looks smarter than a sticker imo but might not cover those holes and you'd need to drill more to fit it!

1710751226579.png

Reactions: Rob

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
View attachment 428417

This Yoke is Incredible.. So much want! ❤️❤️

Seat centres are lovely, was the Houndstooth an option when new?

Cheers for lifting her from Agnews for me. Black side skirts now fitted and looking way better.

Yeah houndstooth / pepita was a Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur option on them, and for the discerning gentleman you could match it to a nice man bag for the frunk :joy: I laugh because I might be the sort of knob to buy such a thing at some stage if I ever get round to booking a euro road trip.

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
You have to admire a man who will call himself on such things… 😂

As mentioned this looks superb.