a-kem automotive

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Also guys what’s everyone’s experience on the Ava p40/p60??

My nilfisk has finally died lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I've two P40 now, it's brilliant 😇 All the power washer anyone actually needs. So handy to store and carry around, and more than powerful enough for any car washing or cleaning round the house. Runs off a water butt or a drum too if needed.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Sorry guys. Been a bit manic in the background.

Trim x is indeed what’s needed.

Ordered ‘by request’ at the minute but trying to have boxes etc. ready to sell as a complete package.

P40s are all the machine most people need to be fair. I’ve got 5 40s and 5 60s on pre order - should be with me by the end of the week

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
theyll all be large bundles, but i'll be including some of my UltraFoam for free with them

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Cool, can you set aside a p40 large bundle for me ? Do you also stock the premium snow cannon?

Thx mate
Sorry guys. Been a bit manic in the background.

Trim x is indeed what’s needed.

Ordered ‘by request’ at the minute but trying to have boxes etc. ready to sell as a complete package.

P40s are all the machine most people need to be fair. I’ve got 5 40s and 5 60s on pre order - should be with me by the end of the week

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Also guys what’s everyone’s experience on the Ava p40/p60??

My nilfisk has finally died lol

Bought a wee p40 off @Big Pimp couple of weeks ago and it is a great wee bit of kit.
Very handy and the wee short lance is perfect for what I need it for, engine bay, inner arches and underneath.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I'm being told I've secured 5 x P40 and 5 x P60 Evolution on the first batch coming into the country in the next couple of weeks.

I've opened up pre orders for these, and before i put it on socials I'll add it here first.

You can pay half now and half when they're in, or else pay all now and get a couple of percent discount - its not much but more than I'm supposed to be doing!

AVA P40:

AVA P60 Evolution:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I'm being told I've secured 5 x P40 and 5 x P60 Evolution on the first batch coming into the country in the next couple of weeks.

I've opened up pre orders for these, and before i put it on socials I'll add it here first.

You can pay half now and half when they're in, or else pay all now and get a couple of percent discount - its not much but more than I'm supposed to be doing!

AVA P40:

AVA P60 Evolution:
cool ordered a p40 there now. are you bringing in the premium snow cannon for them? otherwise I'll need to figure out how to sort my nilfisk cannon to attach thanks

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i

AVA P40:

AVA P60 Evolution:
Are they the large bundles Ross?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yes do get an extension hose for the P40. The black/yellow flexi one. Other than that, ideal.

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular
Great news on hydracoat @Big Pimp been holding out for it 😂

Will it go up online or is Dubshed the best shout? I’m due a decent top up order now I’ve two cars I actually care about again 😂

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
honestly - the P40 is nearly enough for anyone! With a longer hose its perfect

edit - thank you by the way!
you'd mentioned initially mate this week for the washers, but seen it might be 3 weeks? How we looking lol.... I can collect also if easier than shipping etc

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp any sign of the 2.5 ltr Purge coming back into stock?
its in stock now mate - the 750ml bottles are due in next week (read that as better f*ckin come in before Dubshed)
Great news on hydracoat @Big Pimp been holding out for it 😂

Will it go up online or is Dubshed the best shout? I’m due a decent top up order now I’ve two cars I actually care about again 😂

I'll fire it up online, but still waiting on labels arriving for it

you'd mentioned initially mate this week for the washers, but seen it might be 3 weeks? How we looking lol.... I can collect also if easier than shipping etc
I was told the same mate, but its a waiting game. I've only been allocated 5 of each on the initial run, but i am pushing them for updates on a daily basis.
Wheres the best place to get the longer Ava hose from?
either AVA themselves, or do what I have done - go to a local hydraulic hose supplier and they would easily be able to extend your hose (no jokes please!) for cheaper than the cost of a bigger hose