After Drag 6th

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mothertrucker

Drives
Evo4
i like the way he said he wouldnt beat AF1s time in a standard 5 he wouldnt have beaten the 2 subs the other 4 evos the gto or even the pulsar

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
@evolutionv- "not very fair puttin a standard motor against one thats been tuned etc is it "

With the exception of the Light Weights, all mods are allowed / encouraged in all other classes. You said it yourself, just set a time, then try and beat your best. If there are a few mishaps and laffturr along the way, that's just par for the course. No actually, that's racing.;)

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
You're all just as big bunch of women, I mean honestly, you bitch more than me and Gaz :p

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
OP
I R HillBilly
Drives
Datsun
Me getting very much so wee'd on.....

DSCF4204.jpg

DSCF4208.jpg

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
hush now Maxipad.

The wee turbo corsa was in the 13s, came close to the time of the vtec mini afaik. Keith had the nova up and did quite well, 16.58, beat a lexus and a stripped out corsa and did fairly well against a chipped 330d bmw :grinning:

DSCF4213.jpg

POD

RMS Regular
must say watched AF1's first run against the 1.4 and he had it right on the money off the line.

mind u beating the 1.4 aint that hard 2 do. we done it in a derv van with a trailor and car on the back :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.