Anyone a solicitor on here?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Indeed ! More than you spotted it ! I still can't see it in the first pics but the plastic over time would take a while to become more pronounced anyway really.
I was more referring to everyone questioning why it wasn't noticed during the sale which has now been well debated

_Stu_

RMS Regular
@Brennan I actually noticed this back in July when I was behind you one night near crossgar and recognised the car off here. The reflection of my headlights made it quite noticeable but I thought it had been hit and badly repaired just. Hope you get it sorted soon, I remember getting side skirts fitted by a well known bodyshop in Bangor and finding lumps of wood underneath to get them to sit right. Turns out they were fitted backward which was the actual issue. The bodyshop refused to sort it.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Audi Londonderry kid lol
47003404.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
some disgraceful attitudes in this thread. hope you get sorted @Brennan. The fact that the diffuser was non genuine wasn't too bad but being bodged on a car of that value is not great.
My thoughts exactly man, at least he's sorting it. Needless to say I won't be back to him for another car

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
My thoughts exactly man, at least he's sorting it. Needless to say I won't be back to him for another car
Honestly that fact he's sorting it would actually mean I wouldn't be put off for the right car ! there are many more out there who would do much worse.

And1

RMS Regular
Drives
@88
Not a nice situation to be in at all, as said hope it gets sorted quick. This dealer sounds like a right yahoo having "forgotten" to mention it. I may have missed a few bits of the thread but since when was adding wood to the body work a common thing to do particularly from a dealership :eek:

K55

RMS Regular
I may be wrong but isn't that dealer you bought the car from a member on here?

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Was there not something about him giving you a different car rather than the one you originally viewed?

KevM

RMS Regular
If any car is 'modified' from original spec, can any of us be sure it's not full a hatchet job if we haven't done the work personally?

At least it's only cosmetic & getting sorted.

Most of the 'modded' cars in NI are Health & Safety nightmare & shouldn't be anywhere near a road in the state they're in. Many are running about, lowered with a grinder & cable-ties, undersized wheels & damaged tyres, producing more toxins than a 70's powerstation.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.