As a thank you to all who bought from me this year....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Hi all,

Firstly, I'd like to start this thread by saying a massive 'thank-you' to everyone who has taken the chance to try a new supplier this year. It genuinely means a lot to me, and the success I've had on here has been fantastic.

My 'introducing Anachem' thread which is almost 20 pages long and full of positive reviews is testament to the whole ethos I've had from beginning this idea - to supply premium products without the associated price tag, and I believe that I am only selling the best products I can, and are those which I use myself.

On the subject of only best products, I have been absolutely astounded by the light from the Led Lenser F1 torch which I have recently bought from @lightning, and as a thank you to everyone who has bought from me over the last year, and those who will continue to buy up until say a month from now on the 20th December (to make sure I can get it posted before Christmas) I will be putting every persons name in a hat, making a draw, and the winner will be sent one of these fantastic torches along with any one item from my list of products.
Second place will win a prize of a £40 pack (or equivalent).
Third place will be any 2 items of your choice from my range.

Thanks again everyone,

Ross

RoniN

RMS Regular
That's very nice !!! (y)
Any true test of a business is how they handle any problems that might arise and @Big Pimp went above and beyond sorting everyone out with new snowfoam too.
Wishing you even more success in the future. (y)

Cheers

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Top man, as someone who has never really used 'products' of any sort for my cars other than some old zipwax or somesuch, the pack has been fantastic. I'm almost out of some bits and pieces but not touched others, but what I've used has been great. Good value too. (y)

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Probably the best service I've received from a company/ supplier. I looked over what I've spent with you this year and it's most I've ever spent on cleaning products from one company and that's a testimony in itself. Cheers Ross..

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Jeepers! :scream: I would've been impressed with giving some of your own stuff away, never mind a fancy torch!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Hats off to you Sir, been a great year and im glad to have purchased your products

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Totally agree with everything above. The service from Ross is 1st class and any of the products I've tried so far have all exceeded my expectations. I'll deffo be back for more.

I wish Anachem even more success in the new year!

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
I've haven't had the chance to try your product yet, but that is a great way of saying thanks to all your customers. Fair play!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
In going for third place.

1* 25 litre drum of foam
1*box of Clearview

Lol

Well done sir, products have even got me out cleaning the car fairly regularly and they make life easy. So really you've got first prize from turning the basic idea into a branded success story

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
okay, heres what I've been doing all day - going over all my PMs from the start of this year, and checking PayPal also, and this is the list of people who have bought from me this year.

my head is pickled, so if your name is not on my list, don't despair! add it on here along with the rough date you have bought from me, and I'll add it all in to the hat for the draw at the end of the year.

starting from the start of the year, I have sold to:

@Mark King
@collyirwin11
@CR-6N
@JayT
@Steviegsi
@ChrisL
@ST Kyle
@pheunos
@stiblue
@stephen85
@Mark315
@saxo_man
@Quik0706
@avsd
@Bono872
@GT86_Dave
@rupertfinch
@richie_mck
@mcmurray
@weeloaney
@PeteMoore
@Darren91
@FM155
@EP2
@mage306
@MarkP
@ruairi83
@andy.
@impact
@Normski
@Vauxhall Paul
@VVVXXX
@hannakournikova
@Rocko
@Sam.
@dub
@johnm
@DavyC
@C4L
@Dan.86
@Saunts
@kippermoon
@pwoody
@ek4
@nobby
@c11ris
@B6GUE
@joey.180sx
@Lyons
@StephenMc29 (Stephen McAllister)
@PBninja
@chrisd1
@wings
@CJFR
@Philljdm
@Daviddunlop83
@rosssei
@midgelfc
@jshek007
@brocks
@avo5021
@Stevo@Modifiedni
@Graham

Edited to add:

@Bronk
@garyo
@Trevor.

Also in:
@Marc
@Phil_EK9

Last edited:

RevT

RMS Regular
Top service Ross, thank you. I'm the far end of the country but the items arrived bang on time, cheers. I haven't had a chance to try the products out yet but I've just bought a new power washer and waiting on a foam lance arriving soon so I'm looking forward to giving them a go.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Just thought id give a quick pic of what anachem stuff achieved on my car from a quick 40 minute once over.

Can't begin to praise this stuff highly enough.

Cheers Ross!!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.