As a thank you to all who bought from me this year....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
well done to the winners.... I know of one who will be eagerly waiting, not so sure on the other!

C4L

RMS Regular
Oh frig yea and more importantly, thanks very much Ross! I can't decide if I'd like some ultragloss or ultrafoam along with my free feckin torch (I'm assuming I'm first due to being drawn first I have zero objection to taking the 3rd place prize, extremely grateful for either). I will pm you shortly or in the morning. I'd also like to upgrade whatever it is to a 5L and I'll paypal you for it and delivery or alternatively pick it up saying you were good enough to deliver my box the first time! (y)

As a side note I'm by no means a professional detailer however I have done it as a hobby for about 6 years and I have tonnes of products, since I got the anachem box about 4 months ago I've about £200 worth of poorboys, auto finesse and glimmerman just 'wash' products alone sitting gathering dust, I genuinely rate it... which is why its good timing I was about to run out of snowfoam/ultragloss haha I will do a full correction and write up for here and a few detailing forums using your products (y) bring out some polishes etc. to frig lol

Thank you very much :cool:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Um, a bit of bad news @C4L
First prize (which you won) was the F1 torch by itself, 2nd (won by @PBnjnja) was the £40 gift pack, and 3rd won by jshek (for the next 10 hours anyway!!!) is a choice of any 2 items from my entire range!

C4L

RMS Regular
frig sorry!! I misread something!! nothing like seeming ungrateful eh!!? haha

Pm you tomorrow, need more ultragloss anyway :grinning:

Thanks again!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
But they have been on RMS over the last few days @GT86_Dave and didn't check in on a competition they were all entered into

At the end of the day, this is all a bit of fun, and I don't think anyone will be too bothered.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.