As a thank you to all who bought from me this year....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

C4L

RMS Regular
I'm gonna go do a bit of rallycross in the BM here get it filthy...

come onnnnn good karma

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
When I try and load that vid Ross the icon spins for a little then "an error occurred, please try again later" :worried:

Been doing this since last nite BUT I just blame living out in the sticks, so haven't a clue who won what :eek:

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Ohhh love 2nd chances lol fingers crossed! But congrats to you guys, and a big Thanks to Ross for great products all year! Nice to see a raffle and bit of fun like this too, fair play mate

C4L

RMS Regular
f*ck them.

aaaaaaggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
No video even showing for me on android internet browser
Hmmmnnn... It's a publicly listed video on YouTube with no viewing restrictions.

Sure it's all a bit of fun and if I was in for a prize draw I'd definitely be watching the thread!

RMS majority decision will stand!

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
10 mins left for the other 2 - then it goes back out to you lot!!!!

This is actually more entertaining than the draw!

Does everyone agree on opening it up again, or should we let them stay?

@C4L @PBninja @CJFR @ruairi83 @Darren91 @Mark315 @dub @weeloaney @chrisd1 @hannakournikova @Quik0706

I'm happy I happened to check in this morning :laughing:

Honestly, I'd have been happy to win a microfibre cloth, the fact I got a wash pack is unbelievable and you've no idea what it means after the couple of weeks I've had!! As for the other lads, maybe give them to the morning and then a re-run if you feel so inclined??

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I'll give them another hour...... after that I'll do the draw again, but as a goodwill gesture, I'll allow them both to pick any item of my products as a consolation prize :p

New rules - you snooze you lose!!! This goes for whoever 'wins' the next draw!!! 12 hours to check in, or on i goes again!

@PBninja - delighted to hear that mate..... as I said, this is all a bit of fun, and a way of me giving something back to all you guys who took a chance with me! You'll also be given the opportunity to exchange your prize for wither of the other two if you like?

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
I'll give them another hour...... after that I'll do the draw again, but as a goodwill gesture, I'll allow them both to pick any item of my products as a consolation prize :p

New rules - you snooze you lose!!! This goes for whoever 'wins' the next draw!!! 12 hours to check in, or on i goes again!

@PBninja - delighted to hear that mate..... as I said, this is all a bit of fun, and a way of me giving something back to all you guys who took a chance with me! You'll also be given the opportunity to exchange your prize for wither of the other two if you like?

That's a very kind offer but I'm happy with my lot, thanks.

I have a lenser flashlight already, among many others, and carry it for daily use. Whoever gets it will NOT be disappointed :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.