Classic shape impreza - please delete thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
There will be a prodrive system going on it and a few other subtle mods like an andy forrest hybrid turbo and an ecutek remap, paint the roof, underseal and just keep it mint :grinning:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
There will be a prodrive system going on it and a few other subtle mods like an andy forrest hybrid turbo and an ecutek remap, paint the roof, underseal and just keep it mint :grinning:

Nice one @Burt2000 - you deffo dont hang about when you're sniffing about on the market for something particular - you'll have to take me out for a blast in this thing at some stage - I love Scoobys :cool:

what did you get for a daily?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
ive an avensis for the daily, bought it off my brother as was his workhorse for last 3 years, real realible thing and its like driving a waterbed lol just floats over ramps and pot holes

Aye ive always wanted a really nice classic again since having them in the early days and what with the group A rally heritage behind them, and as time goes on its getting near impossible to get a low mile unabused one, they are a rare sight on the roads these days.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Ha ha ha!!! Im sure it is, if it's anything like the wife's A4 SE I can well imagine it's a boaty thing round the bends

Classic's are hard to beat especially now that the schmicks have nearly all lost interest in them - as you say it's hard to get real clean unabused low miler one that the seller isn't expecting serious money for, but you pay for what you get

looking forward to seeing a thread on it lad - should be some craic in the snow!!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
it wont be out much at all just on nice dry days mainly, yeah ill get a few pics up when i get her and get a decent bit of weather, day if we ever get one.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
could a mod delete this thread for me cheers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.