Costs of owning and running a lorry

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Some of the newer fridges in work slide but not out past the level of the fridge, so you still have to jump for the 2 air lines unfortunately. Holders for them too, but it seems whatever gimps that drive my normal unit when I'm not in it needs a map and a compass to find them. They mustn't be able to find a bin either or the brush under the seat, the stack of microfibre's and various cleaners in the cupboards or a diesel pump on his way back to the yard, or the wash bay. One of them found my hidden emergency Double Decker bar though.... could have strangled the bsatard that eat it on me. :worried:

I'd near lie out all week to avoid these annoyances.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Me complain...I wouldn't call it complaining I would call it stating a view which can come across boring as **** sometimes ..even if I say so myself.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.