Detailni - Products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
snowfoam - £20 for 5litres.
Bilberry - £27.50 5litres
Orange prewash - £22.50

Sgt_Major

RMS Regular
Drives
E81 123d
What was that wax you used on my white FTO last month mate?

Any joy with sourcing the white paint for the stone chips too?

Cheers

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
What was that wax you used on my white FTO last month mate?

Any joy with sourcing the white paint for the stone chips too?

Cheers

off the top of my head, I think it was finished with the NAviwax..... Did you like??? There was 3m products and a zaino paint cleanser used aswell

And on the paint front, yes! ill get in touch with you and sort out a date:grinning:

PJS

RMS Regular
dub - off top of my head when I last spoke with Ryan about it, it's £35 inc. removing the wheels and deep cleaning them prior to applying it.
About 3/4 of an hours work or so.

düb

D
dub - off top of my head when I last spoke with Ryan about it, it's £35 inc. removing the wheels and deep cleaning them prior to applying it.
About 3/4 of an hours work or so.

cheers lad, cheaper than i thought!

PJS

RMS Regular
If you rinse/wash the wheels well a couple of times a week (non-caustic/acidic!), then a good 6 months it should last for (claims of a year are made, but we'll see if they're best case scenario in due course), which works out at £1.45 a month per wheel.

cdg175

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta Mk6
Have you any purple haze or lime prime/lite in stock for my black/dark grey car?

Regards

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
FK1000 (finish Kare) on route...... priced at £20.

Massive tin and beads really well!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Phone armo at street racer to see if he is about - doubt ryan would get a reply to you before this afternoon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.