Detailni - Products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
I havnt been able to get in touch with ryan and i paypal'd him the amount for lime prime and applicator pads over a week ago, not in any rush just want to make sure its got to him ok ... anyone seeing him anytime soon that could ask?

Phone him as his computer has shat it-self.......

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I see thanks amos ... just spotted his number there now. (y)

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
Ph Neutral Snowfoam

ph_neutral_snow_foam.jpg

This is an outstanding product safe exterior pre-wash. Removes bug and general traffic film with ease. Delivers an effective wax safe clean every time. Also very cost effective.

Foam lance directions: Use 25ml to 50ml per car, dilute to suit foam system.
You can also use this product through a pump sprayer. Dilute 1:25 parts water for light soil. Dilute 1:15 for heavy soil.

£19.95

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
Duxback windscreen treatment

duxback.jpg

Probably the best treatment on the market.... up to 6 months from 1 application

One application goes a long way. Duxback™ doesn't just coat your windscreen, it bonds with it, forming a protective repellent barrier that stays on for months. No other product on the market, works like it, or lasts like it.

Research has certified that a Duxback™ windscreen coating will improve vision whilst driving in the rain by 35%. Additionally, driver response time in identifying a small object whilst driving in heavy rain is improved by 25% - the equivalent of 58 feet at 40mph, Enough to save a life. See Clearly, React Faster.

Offered by the top car manufacturers from factory.

£19.99

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
DI Vessels

D I Vessels.... makes drying a car SIMPLE!

Picture205Small.jpg

Picture206Small.jpg

Picture208Small.jpg

Water passes through the vessel and removes hard substances to ensure very high quality demineralised water and spot free dry finish.

It is filled with industrial de-ionising resin - not cheap material.
Domestic use will see 6months - 1 year of usage before resin must be refilled. (£45 refill)

I use mine daily if anyone would like a demonstration.

Vessel is £130.

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
ph_neutral_snow_foam.jpg

This is an outstanding product safe exterior pre-wash. Removes bug and general traffic film with ease. Delivers an effective wax safe clean every time. Also very cost effective.

Foam lance directions: Use 25ml to 50ml per car, dilute to suit foam system.
You can also use this product through a pump sprayer. Dilute 1:25 parts water for light soil. Dilute 1:15 for heavy soil.

£19.95

c120bb

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
hey, do you have any light fantasic in stock? or does it have to be ordered in?
thanks, mike

PJS

RMS Regular
You won't be disappointed craig, if you just bought one without demo - they work very well indeed.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thanks again for today mate ... great stuff and really pleased with the results!

clio_craig

RMS Regular
Drives
Renault clio
when could you DUXback my windscreen buddy? ross showed me the demonstration of the vessel......now shall await payday:p

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
Valet pro......

We have just recieved our first order of Valet Pro items. We have the following in stock.

PH Neutral Snow Foam 5ltr

Bilberry Safe Wheels Cleaner 5ltr

Orange Pre Wash 5ltr​

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi
We have just recieved our first order of Valet Pro items. We have the following in stock.

PH Neutral Snow Foam 5ltr​

Bilberry Safe Wheels Cleaner 5ltr​

Orange Pre Wash 5ltr​

How much for the ph neautral snow foam mate? I'm in need of a top-up

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.