Detailni - Products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
HID kits

Xenon H.I.D. kits in H1, H3, H4, H7, H9, H11, HB3, HB4
They are UK kits with comprehensive fitting instructions. Colours from 4300k to 12000k

All kits have a 2 year manufacturer warranty. Outstanding quality.

£100 per kit

HID.jpg

colortemps.jpg

FoZz

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 2 Tamura
excellent, where abouts are you in Bangor? My brother lives near the train station, so im sure if i ask him nicely he would pick it up for me.

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
DodoJuice - Born to be Mild Shampoo

DodoJuice - Born to be Mild Shampoo.

This is a pleasant, pH-neutral shampoo that has good foaming properties whilst still being highly lubricious to prevent the dragging of dirt on paintwork during a contact wash. It is another bespoke Dodo recipe and uses high quality ingredients. But above all, it is designed to be ‘wax friendly’ and to leave previously-applied wax layers on the car, whilst removing dirt and grime.
Dosage wise, we anticipate a 250ml bottle doing 10-15 average sized cars with average dosage (assuming wash bucket is only filled once).

£8.95 + £1.50 postage (.68p paypal fee)
Sales@detailni.com or pm for postal address for cheques
BorntobeMild250hi.jpg

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
For the month of December I will be offering the following:

Machine polish & protection And interior tidyup- £95
(this is not a full correction but will reduce swirling and add gloss, depth and protection)

Wash, detar, clay and polish - £35
(trims & tyres dressed)

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
Unlike many other clays on the market, Auto-clay is formulated to use normal tap water for lubrication. Some clay bars contain surfactants such as powdered detergents or soaps and long-term use of these can have adverse effects on paint systems - Auto-clay contains no surfactants, detergents, soaps or other soluble materials.

Grit contamination cannot be removed by washing, waxing or polishing. Cutting compounds remove a thin layer of paint but still leave the grit behind. Auto-clay is a superior synthetic clay bar which effortlessly lifts contamination from paint surfaces, leaving them super smooth. It also comes in a neat plastic box for storage between uses.

The new softer auto-clay complimentsthe existing firmer bar. Its ideally suited for claying intricate areas of modern panel folds and folding the bar to reveal clean clay is going to make the whole process quicker too.
  • Even more user friendly from the pack - soft and pliable.
  • Perfect for more regular work.
  • Improves durability
  • Gentler action.
  • Still water compatible.
  • Still a big 200g - twice what you get with many other bars.
  • Comes in a plastic sealable container
200g bar + storage box

biltham-auto-clay.jpg
biltham-autoclay-inuse.jpg

£11.95 + £1 postage

Back in stock! :grinning:

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
easy! lol

wash the car (and clay if you have it).
dry car and then apply limeprime either by hand or via machine.... and simply wipe of :grinning:

then apply a coat of wax for protection...

Or, book it in lol

any questions just give me a call chum

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
lol thanks mate im new to this whole thing so just wanted to make sure ... could I order the lime prime of you today ... with an applicator pad ... ? Got my Light Fantastic the other day so will be using that heard its the best for white?

Clay ??? not to sound stupid but ive never used it so how do you go about it?

PJS

RMS Regular
Cut/tear a bit off - about 1/4-1/5th, manipulate and flatten into a pancake-like disc, slightly less than the size of your palm.
Wet palm, clay, and surface to be done with water from a bottle with a spray head, and glide the bar back and forth over the wet surface until you hear and feel the contamination removed.
No downward pressure required, and check the piece every half panel to see how manky it is.
If looking bad, fold over and re-flatten with a clean side.
Main thing to do, is keep the surface well wetted.

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
I also keep mine in HOT water while I'm claying, it makes the clay nice and soft....

Also a wee cap full of car shampoo in the triger spray bottle, helps it glid on the paint nice....

Do everything PJS says, and the paint will be VERY SMOOTH....!!!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Cool thanks guys. :grinning: Another question,lol, Ill be getting my bumper sprayed in a while to get rid of the dreaded stone chips etc so after i get that done I take it using products like the clay would be grand?

And tearing of that small bit would that accomodate the whole car?

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
Cool thanks guys. :grinning: Another question,lol, Ill be getting my bumper sprayed in a while to get rid of the dreaded stone chips etc so after i get that done I take it using products like the clay would be grand?

I would leave it 2-4 weeks, before I wen't near it with anything........ Better safe, than sorry....

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Ryan, Just Paypal'd you for an order for the Lime Prime and 2 applicator pads ...

£15.10

Let me know if thats sweet.

Chris

PJS

RMS Regular

Doubt you'll pick up much contamination, but fresh paint, even oven baked, should be left for at least 30 days, 60 to be more certain, that all the offgassing has completed.
So, nothing more than a wash and dry is required, and any bird bombs are dealt with very asap - bottle of QD and very soft mf cloth in the boot.

After that, you can wax/seal it as you please, and clay if feeling any roughness.

Yes, 1/4-1/5th should be sufficient, even if looking like a piece of marble - it's still very effective.
When done, keep it for brake dust on wheels, and glass duties until it's pretty much ready for clay heaven......the bin!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Ryan any update on that limeprime and pads order, havnt heard anything from you ... :grinning:

Dan.86

RMS Regular
I am interested in buying some of the bilthammer clay? either today or tommorrow. do you have any in stock?

Dan

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I havnt been able to get in touch with ryan and i paypal'd him the amount for lime prime and applicator pads over a week ago, not in any rush just want to make sure its got to him ok ... anyone seeing him anytime soon that could ask?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.