DrDetail.co.uk - Car Detailing - Paintwork Correction

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Wow what a transformation. I just got my transporter van back from Drdetail and its like a different vehicle. It was the worst faded red van ive ever saw im embarrased to say but its now GLEAMING red . Once again thanks louis for the awesome job . Its the little extras that make it special . He put on a brand new chrome badge on the rear as the old one was terrible , he painted my door handles and tow bar etc. Get some pics up bud if you have them.

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
Bout yee Louis. Just admiring your work. I'm still wanting the Lexus done but only when it is running right and on the road properly. I'll give you a shout closer the time.
Keep up the good work buddy!!!

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
Got the beemer interior and exterior done yesterday, brilliant job Louis was just like gettin into the car when it was new again and you got the scrape out of the quarter panel. Sorry I didn't get to meet you Louis but will do next time.

Arfur was amazed by the shine of his focus both cars are parked up don't want to get them dirty lol

brisa

RMS Regular
OP
brisa
Drives
eunos roadster \
Got the beemer interior and exterior done yesterday, brilliant job Louis was just like gettin into the car when it was new again and you got the scrape out of the quarter panel. Sorry I didn't get to meet you Louis but will do next time.

Arfur was amazed by the shine of his focus both cars are parked up don't want to get them dirty lol

Ah good job, glad your happy with it. Lovely car, wheel colour suits it perfect, is that a standard colour? You boys have no hope keeping them clean on those roads haha, my van is piggin after one trip up and down. :p

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
Ah good job, glad your happy with it. Lovely car, wheel colour suits it perfect, is that a standard colour? You boys have no hope keeping them clean on those roads haha, my van is piggin after one trip up and down. :p

You don't need to tell me i've washed the car everyday since wednesday, Cheers mate yeah took me a while to find them wheels they came from the US spotted them on the E92 forum there some chrome mix Artamist, but there a right ballax for stonechip's thou as i'm sure you seen.

Thanks again mate

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Louis could you pm me a price for interior and exterior job, light swirling on the interior and the seats would need a wet vac...

brisa

RMS Regular
OP
brisa
Drives
eunos roadster \
As Steveo says, I stock a full range of Meguiars Detailer range and various other smaller bits of the Meguiars range that will appeal to detailers.

Lambswool washmits available at a very keen price also.

More pics should be up tomorrow.

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
Good stuff Louis, be interesting to see what you've been at!

My Uncle needs the TT done very soon and my old man will need the Focus done too (y)

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Louis has just left from doing the Cup interior, absolutely smashing job!

arrived at my work and did his magic in the car park.

Seats and carpet look a million times better, highly recommended

brisa

RMS Regular
OP
brisa
Drives
eunos roadster \
Thanks Chris and Da.murf.

Any luck selling the civic?

brisa

RMS Regular
OP
brisa
Drives
eunos roadster \
Fully mobile but have the use of a unit in Dundonald for the big jobs/nasty weather.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
guy didn't come see it on friday as he had to work (n) but is coming along tonight to see it, so hoping for the best mate

brisa

RMS Regular
OP
brisa
Drives
eunos roadster \
Shes a tidy car, no reason why he won't take it (y)

brisa

RMS Regular
OP
brisa
Drives
eunos roadster \
Sorry about pics, I know an update is due but all in good time. Will try and make it worth the wait.

Cheers for the business again Chris.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.