fire glaze anyone???its here peeps!!!!!!!!###

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
1. big pete (bottle no 2)
2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
5. millhouse (another 2 bottles)
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me

thanks so far guys

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me
8. buster

thanks so far guys

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me
8. buster
9. raff
10 graham gmsport

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Was talkin to Nigel about this stuff. Looks a real good product. The clio was minter thean mint. Fair play Nigel.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Was talkin to Nigel about this stuff. Looks a real good product. The clio was minter thean mint. Fair play Nigel.

thanks jack , i had just washed and shammy,d the car but had glazed it last tues , wears well tho

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
i will hand deliver to anyone in belfast area guys and girls as i work there most days or can arrange collection also between 8am-5pm

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me
8. buster
9. raff
10 graham gmsport
11. smog
12. spikyni

thanks for your interest and support peeps due in any day now

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
this stuff sounds deadly.

2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me
8. buster
9. raff
10 graham gmsport
11. smog
12. spikyni
13. loliver

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
yes bob customs and bank charges are a bitch atm

Mrt20

RMS Regular
I ll take one as well

2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me
8. buster
9. raff
10 graham gmsport
11. smog
12. spikyni
13. loliver
14. tom500

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
thanks tom500 i,l deliver it on my way home for you when i get it

Bob CRX

RMS Regular
Drives
s20000
2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me
8. buster
9. raff
10 graham gmsport
11. smog
12. spikyni
13. loliver
14. tom500
15. bob (nos 2&3 :laughing:)

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
We are proud to send you the finest polish available anywhere in the entire world. What makes our polish so unique is that it is not made of any teflons,acrylics, polymers, resins, plastics, carnuba, or waxes. It is a totally new revolutionary chemical composition developed by Ameri-Chem Mfg. Co.'s Engineering Staff 15 years ago, and has been completely and totally perfected.
We are rapidly taking over the polyglycoat market and all other polymer products, in the United States and the World. One of the reasons for this rapid success, is that our product, once applied, turns to a glass-like substance, instead of plastic or polymer coating. In layman's terms, to best explain this process, you can actually say it is like a liquid glass with hardeners in the product. I will now tell you explicitly how to test Fire Glaze, and how to apply it properly. If you follow these instructions exactly as I'm writing them to you, you will understand the product and it's applications and why it's the fastest, easiest one-step polish on the market. One more very important thing that we want to stress about Fire Glaze is its unique properties. Fire Glaze will effectively filter out the harmful ultraviolet rays that damage the paint. The scientific reason for this, as you know, is glass filters out damaging sun rays, and since Fire Glaze tums to glass, it has a super-hard coating.

Our product will last up to three years without any renewal application necessary. Whereas, other sealants and polishes on the market today, even if they claim to have a three year guarantee, is purely semantical on the manufacturer's part. As you turn the bottle, and read the back side of any other polish that claims to give this kind of guarantee, it explicitly reads that in order for there to be a lifetime, three year, or whatever guarantee they claim, you must re-apply their product every three to six months to validate the guarantee displayed on the front of the bottle. As you can see, this is no guarantee at all. Just pure semantics and confusion for the customer. Again, besides one coat lasting three years and protecting the vehicle from oxidation, Fire Glaze is a one-step product. There is no rubbing compound necessary on most vehicles. Fire Glaze will also protect against nature's elements.

Here's how to properly apply Fire Glaze. First, you must wash the vehicle with soap and water, and then dry the vehicle thoroughly. The first coat of Fire Glaze is to be rubbed in (to remove all oxidized paint, etc.) until the paint pops out to a high gloss. You do not let it dry to a haze. You rub it in until it disappears. If the vehicle you are putting Fire Glaze on is a metallic paint that's too far gone, nothing will bring back the luster or gloss even if you use a rubbing compound. The reason why is that metallic paints before 1977 were not acrylic metallics. They were lead-based metallics with a lacquer coating. When the lacquer coating is burnt off by the sun, all you have left is the lead. Any polish applied to lead will turn black. You just can't polish lead. However, any acrylic metallic after 1977; any lacquered paint job before 1977; any enamel paint job before 1977; and any acrylic enamel before 1977 can have Fire Glaze applied to them. Fire Glaze will restore the paint on any vehicle as long as the paint is still on the vehicle, and the primer is not showing through.

After you have used Fire Glaze as a rubbing compound and you've gotten the high gloss to appear on the vehicle, apply the second coat of Fire Glaze, but this time rub it lightly. Do the entire vehicle and let the polish dry to a haze this time. Wait for 15 minutes and wipe off the vehicle with a clean, dry cloth. You should apply Fire Glaze on a cool, dry surface, preferably in the shade.

After you have wiped off the second coat of Fire Glaze, it will cure by itself. Within 24 hours, you can try the following test with a can of spray paint. Do not use an epoxy or krylon spray paint. These stick too hard, even though they can be removed without damage. Use only normal fast drying enamel.

Spray the paint on the hood, or anywhere else on the vehicle, and let it dry completely. Take a little bit of Fire Glaze on a cloth, and rub into the paint you have just sprayed on the vehicle.You will notice the paint did not eat through the Fire Glaze, and it, in fact, came off onto your cloth.

Fire Glaze will also protect against salt, road tar, diesel fuel, gasoline, and even brake fluid. Fire Glaze has many uses. You can take a small amount of Fire Glaze and actually "seal" your windshield by rubbing the polish into the glass until it disappears. Do the inside and outside of the windows on your car, airplane, etc. Fire Glaze is so unique, it will effectively stop aluminum and brass from oxidizing. It will polish silver, gold, enamel (on major appliances, etc.). Its uses are limitless. Its protection cannot be beat by anything on the market today.

(copyed from the makers)

this is what the makers have to say , however the 3year claim (im being honest ) is a bit over rated , altho ive not got the labs to confirm or deny this , i will stand by my word tho in saying its a fab product ...............

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Sounds like some stuff.

Put me down for a bottle as well please Nigel.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me
8. buster
9. raff
10 graham gmsport
11. smog
12. spikyni
13. loliver
14. tom500
15. bob (nos 2&3 )
16. chris walsh
17. gobsheene

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
i now need 2 bottles

2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me
8. buster
9. raff
10 graham gmsport
11. smog
12. spikyni
13. loliver (2 bottles)
14. tom500
15. bob (nos 2&3 )
16. chris walsh
17. gobsheene

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.