Illegal Number Plates

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

x_Kristyn_x

Drives
how is numberplates anything to do with keeping your windows up?????
SHUT UP NOW

the psni are not the ones who put the legislation in place anyways.

RyanMx5boy

Banned
tbh that bit about the bmw just shows how childish you realli are...wise up and move on kid
quite funny u trying to get your silly little digs in

not my fault it dont go round!

and as for me talking to the police in a better way i have absaluty no respect for them what so ever

only time you see the sirens on is if they are late for there dinner

im sorry but they get exactly what they give from me they give attitude they get worse back

RyanMx5boy

Banned
me and a few mates were up in belfast one night MiniMad included police car overtook a car on a corner in oncoming traffic with sirens on then when one of our mates was followed by a stolen car and it triied to run him off the road and drove through police check point we said to the police etc what had happened they watched him drive through check point and what they do??????

nothing at all

RyanMx5boy

Banned
i guarentee if it it was anyone of us who overtook on corner probaly would have got 36,million penalty points and banned for a lifetime why bother trying to enforece something that they break constantly

x_Kristyn_x

Drives
and what where u doing that nite up in belfast then? the same as alway acting a **** tryin to "Get it round" they should be after people like you ffs. you talk about tryin to run people off the road? you would know all about that, after trying to do it to me. and lets be honest the police defo did do something about that.

RyanMx5boy

Banned
and what where u doing that nite up in belfast then? the same as alway acting a **** tryin to "Get it round" they should be after people like you ffs. you talk about tryin to run people off the road? you would know all about that, after trying to do it to me. and lets be honest the police defo did do something about that.

did they?

im sorry but i had someone beside me who made a statement which didnt back up your acqusations

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
518YJ5C7YQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
And to think hes from Bangor? Letting the side down. Ill have him expelled from the town.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.