Insurance shopping around

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The 2 cheapest places i got quotes from were Liverpool Victoria and Adelaide (special IAM discount). However, neither allowed the car to be lowered. Both were about £300 less than Admirals price however. Hence the next car i get wont be altered at all.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Flux are very hard to beat. No one would touch me on my car the AA quoted my £4200 othere`s where up to £10,000

fluxed emailed me with a quote of £2500 with all mods declared it cost me an xtra £50.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Did they quote you there and then?? They said my quote would be emailed to me.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Email arrived there for my possible next car- £1275, £200 cheaper than Admiral.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
I got my email from Flux yesterday - First policy in my name, I'm just shy of 22, Bora 115 TDI Sport - £2500! Admiral and Post Office around the same. Anyone any better ideas!?

How come Tufty can insure that beast with them for the same money!? What age are you Tufty?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
suckindiesel said:
I got my email from Flux yesterday - First policy in my name, I'm just shy of 22, Bora 115 TDI Sport - £2500! Admiral and Post Office around the same. Anyone any better ideas!?

How come Tufty can insure that beast with them for the same money!? What age are you Tufty?

Mine was for a gp 16 car, and im 22 too. I really dont understand insurance companies.

tim

RMS Regular
I am about to re-new my insurance on monday, so phoned flux since they seem to be giving some very nice quotes...... £2500 for TPFT!!! i think not!

Quinn are quoting me £1400 for Fully Comp seems like the job for me!

Anyone else have good idea of insurer's that I should try? and dont say ALL of the THEM!!

thanks
tim

Bride

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Mr2 GT
apparently adrian flux do not cover hondas in northern ireland. . . because of the risk hmmmm

gotta quote 1300 fully comp with 2 years ncd on the vti civic (group 16) and i payed 1100 tpft on the 1.1 saxo with 1 years ncd last year . . . bizzare

Johnski

RMS Regular
Brides-VTi said:
apparently adrian flux do not cover hondas in northern ireland. . . because of the risk hmmmm

gotta quote 1300 fully comp with 2 years ncd on the vti civic (group 16) and i payed 1100 tpft on the 1.1 saxo with 1 years ncd last year . . . bizzare

What insurance company is that with?

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
B A Baracus said:
Jesus just did an online quote there with Flux, £288 fully comp,NCB protected +mods!!

Baracus will be beating the door down for that one!!

Bunch of assholes that crowd, rang there to confirm the details (25mins on the phone) Oh someone has put youre quotation through a company that doesnt even cover N. Ireland. Ill just do another quotation for you.....10minutes later.....the cheapest we can do it for is £910...

yeah dead on sure ill just bend over now!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.