Massive tool box clearance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RoniN

RMS Regular
Anyone looking these tool boxes be quick and don't miss out !!!
Got mine today, kindly delivered by @lightning as I wasn't able to collect.

20160706_183634.jpg

20160706_183745.jpg

Many Thanks Simon

Cheers

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
You'll be about on Monday? Was going to text you and ask anyway.

Lol, I'll have to pack my boilersuit now :p

Awk i'll not be too hard on you lol
Aye im off work, whether or not i'll get roped into something anyway I don't know but give me a shout anyway (y)

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Awk i'll not be too hard on you lol
Aye im off work, whether or not i'll get roped into something anyway I don't know but give me a shout anyway (y)
I've left them in the rangerover just in case :p
Was it front or back thats broke in yours?

That's no problem I'll drop you text on Monday morning

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Did a finance deal with a chap today at £13.50 per month x 24 months (no deposit) on a roller cab with 10 drawer top so if anyone wanted to go down that road it's about 5 minutes to sign up in store (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Looks really well Mark!!

Thanks and thanks to all those who came up today and this week.

We're down to about 8 roller cabs, still plenty of tops tho.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I have to say, I'm relieved to see of of the big cabinets are sold out. I've had some job talking myself out of 1 of them, and the only thing that swung me against it is that my other box is green.

Fantastic prices on all of them.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Apologies I didn't get down yesterday Simon, was running around trying to get the car ready for today. Won't be able to get back until next week now so if you have people wanting the boxes, fire away.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Apologies I didn't get down yesterday Simon, was running around trying to get the car ready for today. Won't be able to get back until next week now so if you have people wanting the boxes, fire away.

No panic we're closed early Monday then thats us till Thursday but I can keep one aside for you theres no rush!!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
What time is closing today? I'm in work until 3.30 (Belfast city centre) but will head up straight after.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.