Massive tool box clearance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Roller cabs all gone now.

@Col and @FM155 I have yours both set aside. (y)
Was laughing to myself when you told me they were all gone today.

For anyone interested they are great quality, only reason I didn't get one is cause I have 2 roller drawers and 2 top drawer sets from Halfords when there offers were on.

These sealey ones are far better quality and far heavier than even the Halfords black industrial ones. Sooo much stronger than the professional Halfords ones I have.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Was laughing to myself when you told me they were all gone today.

For anyone interested they are great quality, only reason I didn't get one is cause I have 2 roller drawers and 2 top drawer sets from Halfords when there offers were on.

These sealey ones are far better quality and far heavier than even the Halfords black industrial ones. Sooo much stronger than the professional Halfords ones I have.

I think I saw you going in this morning, I was sitting in the passenger seat of a silver van at the front door. Took a mate up and he bought 2 roller cabs and a top box lol the git got 3 perfect ones, my cab had a couple of dents on the top :eek:

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Lifted a 10 drawer earlier. Great piece of kit @lightning if any of those roller cabs don't sell I'll have it (y)(y)(y)

Attachments

• 20160711_170521.jpg
    20160711_170521.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 145

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I think I saw you going in this morning, I was sitting in the passenger seat of a silver van at the front door. Took a mate up and he bought 2 roller cabs and a top box lol the git got 3 perfect ones, my cab had a couple of dents on the top :eek:

Blue range rover driven by a ginger bloke?

That would be me :p don't even remember a van at the door. I'm only home I got that lost in it ;)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Ok so just to update the thread, we have 8 and 10 drawer tops left, we also got another container filled with 5 drawer tops in black. Ap33059b. They are meant to have scratches on the base where you can't see. £89 all in. Will be here next week. Again these are half of the cheapest price available and are superline pro top end box.

2jexvd3.jpg

Sealey

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Ok so just to update the thread, we have 8 and 10 drawer tops left, we also got another container filled with 5 drawer tops in black. Ap33059b. They are meant to have scratches on the base where you can't see. £89 all in. Will be here next week. Again these are half of the cheapest price available and are superline pro top end box.

2jexvd3.jpg

Sealey

Any black bottom boxes coming in? I have a black AP33109B that I've had for a few years now and as you say, great boxes

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Any black bottom boxes coming in? I have a black AP33109B that I've had for a few years now and as you say, great boxes

Not at the cheap price. This is probably the end of the cheap boxes tbh unless we get very lucky.

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
@lightning I got a red sealey American bottom and top box from you a couple of years back in one of your previous RMS deals, it's full and was looking into a middle box - have you anything going?

c_rad

RMS Regular
@lightning I got a red sealey American bottom and top box from you a couple of years back in one of your previous RMS deals, it's full and was looking into a middle box - have you anything going?

I don't think Simon is back until Friday.
If you phone the shop tomorrow and ask for myself (Conrad) I can get you sorted out with something. Sealey have an active promo still.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

Pm me the model of it or failing that a pic with measurements and I'll see what I have.

Edit, or ring Conrad with requirements!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.