Moto GP 2015 -

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Rossi never got his 10th title,still good effort. Think Marquez could have passed lorenzo easy pedrosa was coming strong only for Marquez to mess up his chances. Good ride from lorenzo tho can't take nothing away from him for that.

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
I think Marc wanted Lorenzo to win. The only overtake he did was on Pedrosa who I think had the pace to win. Marc never attempted to pass Lorenzo which is very uncharacteristic.
totaly right, not once did he show lorenzo his front wheel, anyone else would have let pedrosas pass stick and picked up the pieces when he eventually took lorenzo.

Sad that the race was negotiated by a butt hurt kid in 2nd!

Amazing effort from rossi!!

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
never going to happen but would love to see marquez ditched by sponsers. Honda will have told him to win it and he didnt, but he easily could have and danny would have clinched second. Rossi would have been champ

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
He really has done himself no favours at all. Talent and ability aside being marketable and well liked is just as, if not more important and Marquez has now lost a huge amount of admirers

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Bit of Karma for Rossi.

A dish best served cold, well played MM :grinning:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
If you where Marc what would you have done if you had been helped off your bike by Rossi?

Answer: Let Lorenzo win the championship.

You can't blame him if he was holding back!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Rossi can only but blame himself.

If he didn't kick MM off the track in Sepang he wouldn't have to start at the back today. Finishing fourth was a great effort but just not enough.

I'd say MM couldn't give a toss about what Rossi thinks, or Lorenzo for that matter.

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
If you where Marc what would you have done if you had been helped off your bike by Rossi?

Answer: Let Lorenzo win the championship.

You can't blame him if he was holding back!
he help him self off the bike by hitting front brake

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Ah.........a new theory to the whole thing. Marc decided to crash himself out at Sepang..............for some bizarre reason^o)
This is really the motogp equivalent of punching someone in the face, and then trying to say they walked into your fist.

Rossi only has himself to blame. He needs to put his dummy back in.

Reactions: DC.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Rossi can only but blame himself.

If he didn't kick MM off the track in Sepang he wouldn't have to start at the back today. Finishing fourth was a great effort but just not enough.

I'd say MM couldn't give a toss about what Rossi thinks, or Lorenzo for that matter.
MM gives a toss alright,hes the 1 that says worst week of his life I didn't see him being his smiley self,and lorenzo,s not much liked by fellow riders,Rossi's far bigger than the 2 of them put together,in Spain there home track rossi more fans support the roar from the crowd with every pass it was like he was in the colloseum!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I'm not the biggest follower of MotoGP but I gather Lorenzo won the most races this year & led the most laps so it's hard to deny he is a worthy champion.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
I'm not the biggest follower of MotoGP but I gather Lorenzo won the most races this year & led the most laps so it's hard to deny he is a worthy champion.
I'm taking nothing away from that he is a great rider,but he's know Rossi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.