Moto GP 2015 -

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ah, sorry for any spoiler then. I catch the ITV4 show a few days after each race so just assume everyone has already seen it :oops:

Reactions: Hel

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yep, a bit of a stupid one that. Not his fault at all, sure there were "words" had in the garage after :p

Hel

RMS Regular
Ah, sorry for any spoiler then. I catch the ITV4 show a few days after each race so just assume everyone has already seen it :oops:

Always read the results on BSN anyway! Just not seen the actual race to see what the score is, only got the headlines so far

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
What a race today,brilliant from wee Bradley he wears his heart on his sleeve,brilliant from Redding too,Rossi edging closer to the Title now! Forza Vale!

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
IMG_20150816_142635.jpg

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Can't believe Rossi took the bait! Was a good battl,looking forward to Valencia but back of grid will be a tall order.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Think no 10 is gone for him
Yeah,would take a miracle now. Couldn't believe how much Rossi slowed down looked over at him and run MM out wide,looking forward to having a read of MCN on Wednesday.

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
Yeah,would take a miracle now. Couldn't believe how much Rossi slowed down looked over at him and run MM out wide,looking forward to having a read of MCN on Wednesday.
MM was playing a game if rossi had of kicked him he would have came off to

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That whole thing was just utterly stupid to be honest.

Could understand why Rossi was a bit annoyed with Marquez for "getting in the way" in Australia, but the same could be said about Ianone as well. What were they supposed to do, stop racing? No reason for starting a war with Marquez before Malaysia.

And that racing in Malaysia, as brilliant as it was to watch, was just personal from Marquez. Could only end in tears, and was obviously to interfere with Valentino specifically. That said, Valentino was very very lucky to get off as lightly as he did after the stunt he pulled on Marquez.

At least the championship is still on. Lorenzo does look like he has the upper hand unfortunately, but fingers crossed!

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Internet rumours and play acting that rossi might not take the grid at valencia. A win from the back of the grid would be the icing on the cake.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I just saw the race...................

I'm surprised at Rossi being so aggressive with Marquez, it was a bit of hard racing and ordinarily Rossi would have loved it but I guess he had championship in his head. Marquez was holding him up but I do not believe it was intentional.

What Rossi did was very uncharacteristic and I think it has cost him the championship, if had continued racing Marquez he would have been 3rd or 4th anyway!

I like Rossi too but I cannot understand all the Rossi fans saying he should have his points reinstated...................he knocked Marquez off by his actions, it can't go unpunished.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Rossi should not have his penalty reversed, what he did was wrong, simple.

But Marquez was definitely out to get Rossi after the "bad words" off the circuit between Australia and Malaysia. It was a lot more than racing that, and could only ever end in tears, while Rossi's championship lead sailed away up the road. And that is not on either.

Neither of them came out smelling of roses, they are supposed to be professionals ffs. But I would lean a little more towards blaming Marquez for taking a grudge on to the circuit.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Rossi should not have his penalty reversed, what he did was wrong, simple.

But Marquez was definitely out to get Rossi after the "bad words" off the circuit between Australia and Malaysia. It was a lot more than racing that, and could only ever end in tears, while Rossi's championship lead sailed away up the road. And that is not on either.

Neither of them came out smelling of roses, they are supposed to be professionals ffs. But I would lean a little more towards blaming Marquez for taking a grudge on to the circuit.
Where else are they going to do it but on the track not like there going to get the gloves on and beat crap out of each other,i can't see it being the end of this,and Rossi questioning if MM idolised him and MM mother bringing in photos of his room plastered with Rossi pics,unreal

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.