New Car - Audi RS4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Love this car & the real world noise of it. Laverys mustn’t have know what hit it....!

Lol at the 40mph sign too

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@redanni i have been busy buying more cars to fill the garage lol. The grip from supersports is unreal I have scared myself a few times at how hard I can throw it into corners.

@Lyons thanks a lot i think it suits the car well.

@Lappintyre i was only doing 39 LoL.

I have the car booked in to get both front a rear bumpers painted as there starting to show there age and also I need two wheels refurbished again due to my own stupidity.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
You go through Portadown last night around 8? Saw something for a split second in the mirror which looked like yours, some rip off it.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
You go through Portadown last night around 8? Saw something for a split second in the mirror which looked like yours, some rip off it.

Yea that would of been me. What where you in Gaz?

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Love those side skirts. Hardly get them for an a8 d3?

My carbon skirt extensions arrived on Friday so myself and a friend put them on last night while also removing the rear wiper.

I'm just waiting on rear diffuser,front spillter,b pillar trims and carbon backs for the seats.

Ignore the dirt we did clean it after.

CA7DDB46-E841-461B-8DBE-645506218300_zpsnabpfxi1.jpg

B210EE1E-D273-4D17-AAA6-5E11BA8678A4_zpseclkryyf.jpg

559878D3-5CEC-4293-BA38-FF5AE69629C5_zpselrqdba6.jpg

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Haven’t updated this in a while I’m still loving the old girl. She is still going well i got it mapped locally and it pulls a lot better but my future plan is to head over to MRC to get it done right with lunch control and flat shift.

Also treated her to wee clean yesterday.

16C11FCE-7729-485A-AF1F-408A2265A397.jpeg
3434198D-DCF8-4340-ABA4-55FBFEE09E27.jpeg

B21A9ADA-570F-409B-98DB-1D32D7B2858A.jpeg

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Look at those arches:heart_eyes:
Looks even better in real life

Thanks alot my man. Im still in love with your Golf R it works so well. A customer of mine is in the process of building his to 500bhp + he is a local man as well.

That's a proper lovely car mate!(y)

Thanks alot I have a few bits planned for her this summer ideally id like to change wheels but I cant find any thing i like.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.