New Car - Audi RS4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Yes I found them quite superior for the money. Similar to the HSD brand.

Whats the exhaust? Milltek or Custom?

My old man has an RS4 with the Milltek system, they sound immense with it. Not too droney but a lovely deep V8 burble and suits the high-revving nature of them perfectly when opened up.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Scrap that it doesn't appear to be working.

This makes my s4 sound crap ,proper sounding car you have now.cant believe how wide the arches look in your above posts.Big gold centred and polished lip wheels will look awesome.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@zafturbo I have been toying with the idea of maybe going a dark grey with the wheels to match the tips on the exhaust.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
@zafturbo I have been toying with the idea of maybe going a dark grey with the wheels to match the tips on the exhaust.
Oh I havnt read all the posts here,I thought you were going gold sorry.just don't go to dark I don't think but hey it's your car .i don't like black wheels at all.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
13712824_305868139758293_1587481754_n.jpg

Something like that Tufty?

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Oh I havnt read all the posts here,I thought you were going gold sorry.just don't go to dark I don't think but hey it's your car .i don't like black wheels at all.

This was only a recent decision like last night lol. As i have carbon bits on the way for it and the tips on the Milltek or grey i thought id tie the wheels in as well. Im also not keen on black wheels either but a nice grey like the above is right up my street.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Sounded immense when you pulled into the yard in Eddie Mays today! Raging I was stuck up on a lift working at a car otherwise I would have had a look round her. Enjoy (y)

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
Noice!

Estate FTW. Love how clean and smart the engine bay is. It's nice to see the source of power under the bonnet rather than a sea of plastic.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.