People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
FB_IMG_1486324061244.jpg

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Still not on here. I'm lucky. I park like a ****er all the time now. People are inconsiderate ****ers.

simy

RMS Regular
I find it's best not to provoke people, I had the audacity to park outside someone elses house on a terrace street for more than 24hrs once, they thanked me by running a key down the door and bootlid.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I find it's best not to provoke people, I had the audacity to park outside someone elses house on a terrace street for more than 24hrs once, they thanked me by running a key down the door and bootlid.

I hope you returned the favour by running a shovel over their face?

simy

RMS Regular
Knocked on a couple of doors, no answer, couldn't prove anything. Also happened in a more upmarket area too on another occasion. Paranoid about parking ever since.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Think we had the same issue with the wife's car but since I hadn't washed it for about 3 months after we bought it, I thought I'd not bother going back..:p

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Who detailed it and just used filler?!

Collected from Audi who used a filler on it. Was taken straight to A+ detailed who spotted it straight away. Returned to Audi to be rectified and then back to A+ next week or so when CSL arrives.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Came back to the car to find this.

Now I was in the last space so was right over to the edge to give as much room as possible but they still managed this. And as you can just about see the next space (actually the next 5 or 6 spaces) was free.

Last edited: