People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
IMG_4628.PNG
From bake book

Uncle Buck

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus
My parallel parking isn't great and there's a load of ignorant gits always squeezing past so I avoid the main street but I chuckle when I see how bad it is

Reactions: Mel

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Nicely parked on white zigzags ( instant 3 points offence ) to get their shopping, and the same would apply to the van on the other side even if not on the road AFAIK.

Attachments

• Holywood road.jpg
    Holywood road.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 111

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Yesssssss!!! TBH it was completely empty, but, I'd still do that even if it was rammed. Sorry but since the ****er hit my M4 with his door then I have no care for people who have zero respect for cars. I know it's a small minority but I don't care :grinning:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Plenty of perfect spaces to park in vic sq with ample room.

Between the electrical cabinets on the first floor in front of main entrance

Bottom deck there are 2 spaces almost always free round the corner from the entrance where you arrange for shop mobility access I think it is.

Even one of the ample parent spaces or an end one by a pillar.

Or the very first space on the left hand side as you drive in from the right hand access stall.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I normally go for the Parent space in the 2nd floor in the far corner. It's epic. That or the one beside that between the wall/pillar. Depends which is free. Sunday I was just being lazy and drove into that - I'll continue to park like a ****er though :monkey:

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
@WSM i wouldn't bother trying to justify yourself. People are ****ers and have no respect for others hard earned property, so why should you care about inconveniencing them by taking up two spaces? I'd do exactly the same in your shoes.

Reactions: WSM

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Not just park in a different carpark with spaces large enough for something other than a Picanto?

I happily take up two spaces in some carparks, but not in places that are ram packed like Vic Square. My ethos is to put myself out by possibly parking further away from where I want to go, i.e. the entrance, rather than put other people out by taking up two spaces in a very busy carpark, which could insense people and maybe get my car damaged.

P.S - none of that matters on a Sunday when the carpark is less than half full.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I tend to park far away, generally. The problem is the GTR always attracts random people going up to poke/prod at it ffs. I couldn't tell you the amount of times I've come back to my car to find people around it. The airport the other week was mad, I was literally moving away from my space, so like 2 mph, when some woman ran up to the window to ask me how much it was, what type of car it is, how fast it goes and that her son really liked it and wanted a photo... I was like 'uhhhhh... OK'