PMG Autocare Charity Coffee Morning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Yes the just giving page is for people who want to donate beforehand or cannot make it on Sunday.

We will be collecting donations on the day and selling raffle tickets throughout. @big_pete has a table and all ready to go (y)
Those just giving pages do my head in , too much info taken and I swear my spam email etc increases after !
Though they are handy for donations. I'd rather just hand over cold hard cash on the day.(y)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
I just used iron x, clay bar, wash and waxed it. Clean wrecked.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
All raffle tickets for justgiving are sorted. I just need to see how to add pictures to a PM and then they will all be sent.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Just procured tickets for Frozen on Ice for Mrs Lyons and Isabella, so I'll pop along to this with the other Lyon cub.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
It was a great morning, thanks guys! I hope loads of money got raised. It was so freaking cold though!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looks like a good turnout, still raging I'm stuck at work!

How many prizes did I win in the raffle then? :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.