Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
Me and the mates bikes in Newcastle yesterday. I'm going to take mine a spin to the Lake District this week I think for a couple of days for the craic. Anyone been before recommend any good roads?

Why are you going to the Lake District? Its tourist city over there with slow moving cars, coaches etc

Better off taking yourself up into the Highlands of Scotland. Big, wide, practically empty roads and stunning scenery to boot

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Why are you going to the Lake District? Its tourist city over there with slow moving cars, coaches etc

Better off taking yourself up into the Highlands of Scotland. Big, wide, practically empty roads and stunning scenery to boot

The plan was simply to go to the motor museum in Ulverston and just enjoy the scenery on the way home again and then call in to Coulthards museum on the way back to the ferry. Didn't go in the end due to the weather ffs

I will do the North Coast 500 at some point though. I'm Scottish and used to live next to it, just never did the full loop. Appreciate how nice the roads are, though I only had two days and would need a full 5 days to do the NC500 properly, maybe more.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
IMG_20170702_084857.jpg
Pump shot somewhere between frankfurt and sachsenring. Took about 2.5 hours to get there but about 5 hours to get home due to road closures and torrential rain.
Touched 293 kph but rev light started blinking with 500 rpm to go. Double bubble screen ordered to save my neck!

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
not had a bike in a good few years.......... wanted something different...... bit of character, not a head down sports bike etc... something fun at sensible speeds.......

so welcome S4 Ducati :grinning:

was nicely customized from new - single swing arm.... single seat conversion, proper under seat termi's etc....... VERY different looking monster indeed !! i might look for a more funky/retro headlight at some stage, and maybe get the forks done in gold (anywhere locally do this?)

for a 16 year old bike it looks pretty damn good !! also had a new nitron shock fitted last year.. and has a fair amount of carbon dripping off it :grinning:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
Drives
CBR1000rr
Initial thoughts on comparison? Or are they non comparable?

Iv only done 10 mile or so on it so can't make much of an opinion on it, MV was very raw and aggressive acceleration, don't get me wrong I do love that bike and I know il regret selling but a change is good too. Il maybe go to a newer shaper F4 next. So far on the fireblade I love it, all the extras help. Il let you know after the weekend when I get a proper run. Seems very wheelie happy so far lol

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
Well I sold my RSV4 APRC Factory, and got myself this last week, it's the 2017 RSV4 RF Superpole Edition. I'd the exhaust ordered before I'd even picked up the bike.

I've fitted R&G crash protection, R&G tail tidy, R&G radiator guard, Austin racing exhaust, MRA double bubble screen, factory carbon front and rear guards and a chain guard in Matt carbon, Brembo rcs19 master cylinder and clutch lever to match.

Next is repaint the wheels and Gia-Moto rearsets, carbon sprocket cover and carbon side vents.
IMG_1164.JPG

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
Well I sold my RSV4 APRC Factory, and got myself this last week, it's the 2017 RSV4 RF Superpole Edition. I'd the exhaust ordered before I'd even picked up the bike.

I've fitted R&G crash protection, R&G tail tidy, R&G radiator guard, Austin racing exhaust, MRA double bubble screen, factory carbon front and rear guards and a chain guard in Matt carbon, Brembo rcs19 master cylinder and clutch lever to match.

Next is repaint the wheels and Gia-Moto rearsets, carbon sprocket cover and carbon side vents.
View attachment 154788[/

Thats a beauty!I'm sure your neighbours love you with that exhaust on....

Reactions: ian
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.