Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
yamaha front end? whats it off and how easy was the yokes/bearing to fit?
2000ish r1, my dad started it and im finishing it off for myself. Ive had it apart and looks to be a custom cnc top yoke with an internal removable spacer for the top nut to pull up okish on. Bottom of the forks look close to straight in but havent touched it much. Still needs alot of real work done to it but i beleave shell pass mot tomorrow if not ill sort it.

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Well at the weekend i went and bought a Yamaha R6....
still to do my test - just waiting on a date now but with the lack of holidays left in work its a waiting game...

$_86.JPG

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Whats the service history like on it? Pitlane bike services is just across the carriageway, if John had it for a day or two it wouldn't be end of the world

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Whats the service history like on it? Pitlane bike services is just across the carriageway, if John had it for a day or two it wouldn't be end of the world

all MOTs and Service history - it was owned by the guy who owns a few mauds around larne/ballyclare etc

Hel

RMS Regular
Not my bike but got out around the Dubai international circuit at the weekend there for a blast. First time on a race bike since 2014 safe to say race fitness absolutely gone my hands were bruised after from braking. In fairness it does stop on a penny too!

Lets go racing watch this space

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Any pics of it built?
44E5F3E5-DCAB-4BD1-B5DB-385ABD76D9B0.jpeg

BF73DE20-CDBE-4C17-AB8F-0DCBF87C88F6.jpeg

8A81E2C6-24D3-4C66-BF5C-38B26DDA9945.jpeg

B412D141-F2B9-4EC5-B1B2-724C058BA085.jpeg

E51D1BDC-EA68-4149-8AEC-A0EFC30F06A6.jpeg

9231F3AB-907D-46DE-99D7-6DC3A47121CD.jpeg

11D81247-147E-4E32-8496-8BCC468F0D47.jpeg

Brembo M4 calipers,
Brembo 19RCS master cylinder,
Sigma slipper clutch,
Goodridge lines,
Gilles gear shaft support,
Oberon clutch slave cylinder,
Hel clutch line,
Yoshimura RS-5 carbon exhaust,
Renthal sprockets (1 up on rear, 1 down on front),
RK gold X-Ring chain,
PZR racing gear indicator,
R&G bar ends, swingarm bobbins, fork protectors and tail tidy,
Honda seat cowl,
a shorty clutch lever and a pair of PirelliSupercorsa SP V2 tyres (55 rear).

Öhlins rear shock and fork conversion in progress!
(y)

Hel

RMS Regular

Wee promo made ahead of the year

Will fire up a build thread of the new bike thats coming - there will be some special parts ;)

Last edited:

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Stunning Peadar.
Looks like a 2016 SP TT edition if I’m right?
I’m on the lookout for an SP as my next bike. Would prefer one without ABS but they’re like hen’s teeth after 2014.
The last truly analogue Blade!

It’s an SP but not the TT Edition. My bike has the standard rear sets, I was considering the carbon/black rear sets but I’m not sure I want to spend the £350 after buying the Akra, Pazzos and tail tidy (not yet fitted), I was getting carried away with the whole thing a bit and I had to stop somewhere lol. I was after a non ABS model myself but when this one came up with only 8 miles on the clock I just couldn’t walk by it.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
It’s an SP but not the TT Edition. My bike has the standard rear sets, I was considering the carbon/black rear sets but I’m not sure I want to spend the £350 after buying the Akra, Pazzos and tail tidy (not yet fitted), I was getting carried away with the whole thing a bit and I had to stop somewhere lol. I was after a non ABS model myself but when this one came up with only 8 miles on the clock I just couldn’t walk by it.

Ah the Akra pipe threw me. Stunning nonetheless.
If you’re ever thinking of changing give me a shout! (y)

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Ah the Akra pipe threw me. Stunning nonetheless.
If you’re ever thinking of changing give me a shout! (y)

My neighbours aren’t so fond of the Akra pipe lol.

Yes I will do, but for the moment I’m just in love with it. It will still likely have 8 miles on it if I do ever think of selling it, I doubt I’ll ever ride it. It’s just completely out of the box brand new.

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
My neighbours aren’t so fond of the Akra pipe lol.

Yes I will do, but for the moment I’m just in love with it. It will still likely have 8 miles on it if I do ever think of selling it, I doubt I’ll ever ride it. It’s just completely out of the box brand new.
take it for a spin lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.